Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Nope they are all dumb and used over and over again by internet peons.
The later two I made up on the spot so I doubt that.

I didn't mind the voice, full of anger and threat... hope its just as convincing.

chee wrote:
sallygucha wrote:
Batman and Joker are nuts. They are wackos. That's the point: we shouldn't be complaining about either of their voices. If Bale's voice doesn't sound right to you guys, then someone please tell me how a freak/wacko/crazy person in a bat costume should sound? Thanks.
Like the voice in Batman Begins. Not to deep where it sounds like goobly-gook.
You should confront Batman himself in a dark alley somewhere and tell him yourself. Say, "Hey, Mr. Batman, could you please no talk like a crazy person? Please. Even though you are crazy and all that. It would be great if you didn't let your emotions get in the way. I like my Batman voice monotone, kinda tone it down- like in Batman Begins. I'd appreciate it." Batman takes out batarang and slits your throat. THE END.

Batman takes out batarang and slits your throat. THE END.
Batman does not kill you moron!!!!!! Im jk
Last edited by Allstar on March 16th, 2011, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

uh boy

allstarr55js wrote:
Batman takes out batarang and slits your throat. THE END.
Batman does not kill you moron!!!!!! Im jk
:think: That's true, he'd simply drop you off a two story building :batface:

MW715 wrote: :think: That's true, he'd simply drop you off a two story building :batface:
That's if you're in TDK. If you're in BB he'd throw you off a rooftop only to not let you hit the ground but make you eat your own falafel vomit.

sallygucha wrote:
chee wrote:
Like the voice in Batman Begins. Not to deep where it sounds like goobly-gook.
You should confront Batman himself in a dark alley somewhere and tell him yourself. Say, "Hey, Mr. Batman, could you please no talk like a crazy person? Please. Even though you are crazy and all that. It would be great if you didn't let your emotions get in the way. I like my Batman voice monotone, kinda tone it down- like in Batman Begins. I'd appreciate it." Batman takes out batarang and slits your throat. THE END.
do you really have to share your opinions like this. I mean can't you just tell people what you think without these kind of smartass quotes? £

prince0gotham wrote:
MW715 wrote: :think: That's true, he'd simply drop you off a two story building :batface:
That's if you're in TDK. If you're in BB he'd throw you off a rooftop only to not let you hit the ground but make you eat your own falafel vomit.
So which one are we going for? The extremely grizzly, guttural TDK, or the only slightly hoarse BB?

it was too much in tdk...hope he finds the right balance