Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
everyone always complains about bales batman voice in tdk, but did you ever think that the joker was pushing batman to his limits in tdk and it makes sense his voice would be deeper and more aggressive than in bb.

MrPINK wrote:everyone always complains about bales batman voice in tdk, but did you ever think that the joker was pushing batman to his limits in tdk and it makes sense his voice would be deeper and more aggressive than in bb.
That doesn't explain his first scene with Gordon at the Gotham Bank though.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Batman-News.com wrote:
sallygucha wrote:How come nobody has problems with the Joker's voice?
What didn't you like about it?
Batman and Joker are nuts. They are wackos. That's the point: we shouldn't be complaining about either of their voices. If Bale's voice doesn't sound right to you guys, then someone please tell me how a freak/wacko/crazy person in a bat costume should sound? Thanks.

sallygucha wrote:
Batman-News.com wrote: What didn't you like about it?
Batman and Joker are nuts. They are wackos. That's the point: we shouldn't be complaining about either of their voices. If Bale's voice doesn't sound right to you guys, then someone please tell me how a freak/wacko/crazy person in a bat costume should sound? Thanks.
Like the voice in Batman Begins. Not to deep where it sounds like goobly-gook.

I like the TDK voice better, Chris Bale had practiced the voice in Howl's Moving Castle first.£ :batface:

Begins voice. He sounded like he was a smoker with pneumonia in The Dark Knight to be honest.

So long as I can understand what he's saying I'm fine;

:lol: :lol:

Crazy Eight wrote:Begins voice. He sounded like he was a smoker with pneumonia in The Dark Knight to be honest.
How original.

How original.
He does... it's a fitting description. Would you prefer, "He sounds like an old man with throat cancer", or "He sounds like he has a broken voice box and a bleeding throat"?

Crazy Eight wrote:
How original.
He does... it's a fitting description. Would you prefer, "He sounds like an old man with throat cancer", or "He sounds like he has a broken voice box and a bleeding throat"?
Nope they are all dumb and used over and over again by internet peons.