TDKR Fan Art

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

That's ofcourse fake, but it looks kinda stupid.

It's a really lame poster, that one with Riddler's hands and a newspaper with Harvey's photo on it was faaaaaaaaaaar better.

I mean it's clear that both of them are fake posters, but that one on IMDb is really bad :D With that many question marks in the background... I wonder why IMDb chose that poster to be on the page of Batman 3.

DHOPW42 wrote:It's a really lame poster, that one with Riddler's hands and a newspaper with Harvey's photo on it was faaaaaaaaaaar better.

I mean it's clear that both of them are fake posters, but that one on IMDb is really bad :D With that many question marks in the background... I wonder why IMDb chose that poster to be on the page of Batman 3.
Indeed. Personally I don't think IMDB puts a fake poster. What I think everything on that page is "subject to change". Warner Bros maybe was planning to use this poster, then maybe they'll change it.

At this stage I wouldn't call it "lame" or "simple", firstly there are some details, like a hidden man image and question mark. Secondly, remember TDK's first teaser and for today "Inception" teaser, they don't satisfy us. So I think this may be a teaser poster.

It's definitely a fan-made poster. Firstly, Warner Bros. hasn't announced Batman 3. Besides, the work on the script hasn't even started..

GamingFreak wrote:It's definitely a fan-made poster. Firstly, Warner Bros. hasn't announced Batman 3. Besides, the work on the script hasn't even started..
It must have started already, because Nolan confirmed that Catwoman won't be in the movie and Gary Oldman told that they will start shooting next year. Literally, we are not told everything, and I respect that. And the teaser poster is not that bad (for a teaser poster).

Mr.Hmmm wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:It's definitely a fan-made poster. Firstly, Warner Bros. hasn't announced Batman 3. Besides, the work on the script hasn't even started..
It must have started already, because Nolan confirmed that Catwoman won't be in the movie and Gary Oldman told that they will start shooting next year. Literally, we are not told everything, and I respect that. And the teaser poster is not that bad (for a teaser poster).
Come on, it's full of question marks, like a lame Word document! It can't be an official poster :D

And the fact that Nolan confirmed that Catwoman won't be in the movie doesn't mean that he has started to write the script. He can have ideas already about the 3rd film. For example, I'm sure that Nolan's sure that he doesn't want Robin in the 3rd movie. It's just a simple fact, but if Nolan announces that "Robin won't be in the 3rd movie", then it means that they started to write the script already? I don't think so.

And Gary Oldman's comment on the 3rd movie is just a huge mystery :D I don't think we should count it as an official announcement or what.

I signed-up for imdbpro free trial. I read that this is a fan made poster. If it wasn't IMDB, I wouldn't start this topic. Anyway, case is closed..

Yes it's fake, and no IMDb didn't put it there. Everything on IMDb is user-submitted, projects in pre-production are constantly being modified by people who don't know any more about what will happen than you or I, and in most cases they know less.

bgates87 wrote:Yes it's fake, and no IMDb didn't put it there. Everything on IMDb is user-submitted, projects in pre-production are constantly being modified by people who don't know any more about what will happen than you or I, and in most cases they know less.
I never knew how IMDb worked. Can it be edited like Wikipedia? I mean I'm sure that after a single registration you can't edit IMDb, but maybe higher ranked users can edit its content. Or how does it worK?