TDKR Fan Art

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I like the skull bat symbol, but what does 'Join the Society' mean? I wish they could have done that with THE DARK KNIGHT RISES at the bottom. Seeing THE DARK KNIGHT RISES in print makes it look so epic. The title is just badass.

From wiki :
Despite having proved inept at business, Roman Sionis(aka Black Mask) finds he has an amazing aptitude for crime, and he soon has a large gang working for him. Calling them the False Face Society, the one requirement is that all members must select a mask from his collection and wear it at all times when on the job and in his presence. They become more and more powerful in the Gotham underworld, until Black Mask decides it is time to take his revenge on Bruce Wayne.

i like the skull batman logo, btw you guys thinks that Chris got an account in this forum

jackjia wrote:i like the skull batman logo, btw you guys thinks that Chris got an account in this forum
No, I doubt he stated in a interview he does not use the internet.

Here is mine. The Dark Knight Rises teaser poster and if I get more free time I will make new ones.

You mean he never use internet. because i saw on a picture of his working place has a Wi-fi Adopator , i mean, he must go on internet some how. i mean may be ask some one to ask chris had he ever been on the Nolan Fans
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
jackjia wrote:i like the skull batman logo, btw you guys thinks that Chris got an account in this forum
No, I doubt he stated in a interview he does not use the internet.

Pfff much famous people say they never or almost never Watch TV or use Internet,that's ofcourse total Bullshit.
That's somekind of Ego that some famous get when they are really popular,i'm not saying Nolan is stupid.But its a standard procedure that famous people say this kind of things,they want to sound intresting in a way i dont understand.He's saying he also doesnt use a mobile phone.Can ya imagine that? me not,so all those busness people cannot contact him via the phone or email?.if that was the case he wasnt famous at all.

waveking wrote:Here are some new fan-arts.
By far the best one in this thread.