TDKR Fan Art

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
where are u people getting all these from?

Z. Cobb wrote:Image
Damn, that's really nice. I like the juxtaposition of Batman and the gargoyle. :twothumbsup:

prince0gotham wrote:where are u people getting all these from?
T H E
I N T E R N E T

I tried to make it epic :)

Z. Cobb wrote:Image
Where is SYNCOPY?

bruce_angier wrote:
snape wrote:Image
BANE!
It suppose he's Black Mask, not Bane. That would be a pretty shitty looking Bane.

snape wrote:Image
I like this...this helps evolve the sinister look and vibe the joker started. I'd want something like this more than just a rubber mask (whenever Bane gets to that point in the film)...even if this is Black Mask.

SantomTheWhite wrote:
I like this...this helps evolve the sinister look and vibe the joker started. I'd want something like this more than just a rubber mask (whenever Bane gets to that point in the film)...even if this is Black Mask.
:eh: I thought I heard that Nolan wasn't using the mask. I agree with the sinister thing and if Bane does have a mask then it should be something terrifying and functional; like what Darth Vader's mask was; it was menacing and genuinly scary when it first came out and remains the most identifiable prop from those films. I'm saying Bane should be based off Vader in any sense, but the way Vader's mask ending up being such a pivital show piece of the Star Wars films, Ban'e mask should be the same for TDKR. :facepalm: Just, please, don't use that Nacho Libre mask from Batman and Robin.

JUSTIN time wrote:Her mask will definitely have ears but my guess is they won't be that prominent. Like the Jokers green hair; I remember when the movie first came out a few people didn’t even notice his hair was green.

And since I think Selina will be a thief the mask is going to be about hiding her identity; meaning that most likely her mouth and eyes will be showing but the rest of the mask will cover and distort her facial features with a cat like structure.

Also I think that Selina and Bruce will have a relationship. So if Batman and her ever come face to face the mask is definitely going to have to cover her face. Otherwise Bruce will figure out her identity very easily. But when they meet it could be dark, and he might not get a good glimpse of Catwoman’s face until later in the movie, but I am just speculating.

Basically I think her mask will be about her hiding her identity with a mask (that happens to have cat like features), and not about her trying to look like a cat.

At ShahrokhSam cool poster.
I agree :thumbup:

ShahrokhSam wrote:
Where is SYNCOPY?
Don't know dude... I didn't make it... I found it.

Hi guys i am sorry but where i can find this large image help me