TDKR Fan Art

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
a burglar who, I don't know... wants o hide her face...

Because ears obviously do such a great job hiding faces.

A mask is fine. No one is really arguing against that. It just shouldn't have cat ears.

its like when you're in high school and you get some cool shoes...and then the other kid in your homeroom gets the same shoes 2 weeks later....its corny
...I'm still not seeing why this is corny.
but nobody was asking why she was cat woman...it just doesnt make sense for her to have a cat mask
She's Catwoman because she is aloof and independent like a cat. Bob Kane is a moron for saying that all women are like that, but its a nice quote if you just apply it to Selina. She's like a cat.

And that's what I was talking about with symbolism. She's not Batman, she's not trying to invoke fear, she's expressing herself. Selina/Catwoman symbolizes female independence, not needing anyone to take care of her, much like a cat.

Like I said in another thread, I'm absolutely fine with Nolan just leaving her as a burglar. But if he goes with Catwoman, then I want to see Catwoman.

Maybe Selina Kyle is some kind of criminal who wears a suit but never directly addresses herself as Catwoman. Maybe the press in Gotham labels her as such due to the presence of other freaks/criminals in Gotham like Batman, Joker and Scarecrow.

No idea why there is a rainbow explosion in the background. :lol:

Man, I seriously don't see that tubing crap happening.

chee wrote:Image

No idea why there is a rainbow explosion in the background. :lol:

Man, I seriously don't see that tubing crap happening.
this is nolan-so yeah their will be no tubing crap... :lol:
and except that rainbow explosion this looks good :)

I for one like the color explosion. The TDK & Inception posters were all just an orgy of blue.

looks like a retard from Resident Evil

chee wrote: And Catwoman isn't a vigilante.
Later on in the comics she becomes a vigilante. Batman basically lets her control the East End of Gotham. Then she had a baby, someone else became Catwoman, and she killed Black Mask (he came back to life, of course). It got really stupid.

Eh, true, but I don't think its true to her character.

I don't like the newer comics anyways, the writing is...mediocre (and convoluted, with all these different storylines mushing together). It's like reading a soap opera with people in tights.