TDKR Fan Art

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Rukia wrote:I don't want there to be a mask.

I just want her to be so elusive that she doesn't need one. A lot of thieves in movies like this have their face out on display.

If Warner Bros is so determined to have Anne wear a mask... I would rather see absurd masks like the ones used in The Town than see garbage like those cat ears.

:JGLface:

it'd be cool if she had one of those creepy Venetian masks

or what if Bruce Wayne hosts some kind of fancy mask party at the newly rebuilt Wayne Manor...everybody comes in masks...there he meets an elegant socialite by the name of Selina Kyle, who dons, ofcourse, a cat mask

Because she's Catwoman, that's why she has cat ears. Batman has bat ears, and there is no realistic reason to that.

chee wrote:Because she's Catwoman, that's why she has cat ears. Batman has bat ears, and there is no realistic reason to that.

his reason is that he is the symbol of something people fear...a Bat

there can be no other reason to wear a mask like that, so if Cat Woman wears a mask, she is copying Batman and thats just too Tim Burton-y

I felt that women were feline creatures and men were more like dogs. While dogs are faithful and friendly, cats are cool, detached, and unreliable. I felt much warmer with dogs around me—cats are as hard to understand as women are. Men feel more sure of themselves with a male friend than a woman. You always need to keep women at arm's length. We don't want anyone taking over our souls, and women have a habit of doing that. So there's a love-resentment thing with women. I guess women will feel that I'm being chauvinistic to speak this way, but I do feel that I've had better relationships with male friends than women. With women, once the romance is over, somehow they never remain my friends.
Catwoman is a symbol of female independence and strength.

Great set, Chee. But your logic is absurd. Read your post again. Definitely facepalm inducing.

I like the Masquerade party idea. Let Anne wear some sort of mask that looks right out of Eyes Wide Shut or Assassins Creed. XD

How about cat ears because

...If the batman is a symbol for criminals to fear, then a Cat can be one of seduction and deception...to be sexy and ease her way out of being arrested...to escape with a bunch jewelry on her or behind her back. Sneeky...she's Catwoman. I'm fine with no cat ears as long as there's something else that helps her look like a cat. It can be done without being cheesy...

chee wrote:
I felt that women were feline creatures and men were more like dogs. While dogs are faithful and friendly, cats are cool, detached, and unreliable. I felt much warmer with dogs around me—cats are as hard to understand as women are. Men feel more sure of themselves with a male friend than a woman. You always need to keep women at arm's length. We don't want anyone taking over our souls, and women have a habit of doing that. So there's a love-resentment thing with women. I guess women will feel that I'm being chauvinistic to speak this way, but I do feel that I've had better relationships with male friends than women. With women, once the romance is over, somehow they never remain my friends.
Catwoman is a symbol of female independence and strength.

that quote couldnt be any less

1) accurate

2) relevant to Nolan's Batman

if there are 2 vigilantes running around gotham with animal masks, it is plain corny...there's no kind of argument against that

i'm friend with plenty of the girls i've been with..its nothing but love

That quote was just why Bob Kane went with cats, its obviously outdated since times have changed. But that's just why she's Catwoman, instead of like Hamsterwoman. She's aloof and independent, much like a cat.

And Catwoman isn't a vigilante.

chee wrote:That quote was just why Bob Kane went with cats, its obviously outdated since times have changed. But that's just why she's Catwoman, instead of like Hamsterwoman. She's aloof and independent, much like a cat.

And Catwoman isn't a vigilante.

but nobody was asking why she was cat woman...it just doesnt make sense for her to have a cat mask

its like when you're in high school and you get some cool shoes...and then the other kid in your homeroom gets the same shoes 2 weeks later....its corny

ok...but in the comics, cat woman has cat ears...she's Catwoman. She isn't Batwoman. I'm sure Chris can make the suit a big different than Batman. It's not the exact same thing.