"The Dark Knight Rises" Title, What do you think? [POLL]

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

What do you think of the title: "The Dark Knight Rises"?

It's phenomenal! I Love it! Nolan has done it again!
7%
It's actually pretty awesome!
13%
It's good, I don't have anything against it.
34%
I'm indifferent.
15%
I don't like it, but I don't hate it.
19%
Man, the title is just BAD.
7%
Oh my God it's an awful title! I can't believe Nolan completely missed the mark on this one.
4%

Total votes: 113

I think Dark Nolan is a pretty cool moniker. :mrgreen:

Bueller wrote:I think Dark Nolan is a pretty cool moniker. :mrgreen:
hehe thanks, it' wasn't hard to come up with :D

Christopher Nolan wrote:I choose this title, so i like it... :D
Boooooo. :JGLface:

:)

I don't care what this topic is about, I just want to watch Tom Hardy wink at me. /apropos of nothing at all. :JGLface:

JRM
I hope there's a chance for a title change. I never thought it would be so similar to The Dark Knight. I was hoping for a more original title. I don't like it, but if it's gonna stick, I'm sure it'll grow on me, or perhaps I'll just get used to it.

my god, after hearing the news all I've been thinking is how awesome would it be if the movie was called "Batman Rises" instead of T-D-K-R, I have to wake up, somehow...

i havent introduced my self, i am new on this site but my cousin (thenextnolan) has been on here for lil while.
as for the title, like it. they could have called it anything & batman fans will still get excited. examples:

the dark knight sleeps, the dark knight floats, the dark knight eats. i could go on & on.....

ac/dcrules22 wrote:i havent introduced my self, i am new on this site but my cousin (thenextnolan) has been on here for lil while.
as for the title, like it. they could have called it anything & batman fans will still get excited. examples:

the dark knight sleeps, the dark knight floats, the dark knight eats. i could go on & on.....
that was quite amusing

I think the title coming off as a surprise for us all is a good sign. We all expected a whole new set of words like 'Inception'. It simply indicates that the next film is a continuity of the TDK. Batman Begins and TDK were not related story wise but the the next one will.

The Dark Knight Rises is OK, but I prefer "DAWN OF THE DARK KNIGHT".