Do you think TDK Rises will surpass TDK's box office sales?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

What will earn more at the box office

The Dark Knight
39%
The Dark Knight Rises
61%

Total votes: 62

I also have a feeling that Nolan is going to end the series in a very divisive way that will have the hardcore Batman fans reeling and the critics and cinephiles worshipping him. That will create a lot of buzz and cause people to check it out.

No.

Too early to say. But I don't think it can be ruled out. Especially if this film delivers the goods.

I hope for more, but who knows

People need to do the math. Chris Nolan established himself with The Dark Knight. Inception has made $815 million. If a movie like Inception can gross that much, just imagine what a sequel to The Dark Knight can do. How can someone tell me The Dark Knight Rises won't make a couple hundred million more than Inception; an original, intellectually challenging film that pretty much excludes kids and older people. Any smart betting man would put their money on Dark Knight Rises to at least equal Dark Knight's earnings. Base it on Inception. Everybody is waiting for another Nolan film, and this time he has more fans.

Yes.

People need to do the math. Chris Nolan established himself with The Dark Knight. Inception has made $815 million. If a movie like Inception can gross that much, just imagine what a sequel to The Dark Knight can do.
What he said.

It really depends on early reviews and word of mouth, but it will most definitely make more money in the international markeds. I don't think the domestic gross will be as big though.. Again, it all depends on how good the movie will be.
@sammyjankis88

Anyone who says it won't beat TDK worldwide is nuts. It might not beat TDK domestic but overseas it will do much better.

If the film is good, yes. If it is disappointing, it will make what Inception made.