Batman 3 synopsis

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Post possible Batman 3 plots and/or story lines that you think, should be included in the The Dark Knight sequel. I'll start first.

I think the Riddler should be the main villain. Also, The Batman should be pursued. More pressure on Gordon, to find Batman's true identity. With him eyeing Bruce Wayne as a possible candidate. Batman, should have a plane. A young Robin should be introduced. The young boy in Batman Begins is one of the key parts of the Trilogy. B/c Batman did give him a souvenir. That aspect should be explored. More Arkham escapees popping up as noted in Begins. The Penguin cameo as a wannabe mob boss/arms dealer. A new love interest... a rich Russian socialite: Selina Kyle, who masquerades as a whip wielding jewel thief. Who idolizes the Batman. A young Barbera Gordon cameo. A new movie message, and moniker. Mainly about Batman recognizing that he needs help, to take on new global type threats in Gotham. "The Caped Crusader" has a nice ring to it. A small, small cameo from Clark Kent, and Diana Prince from (Dept. of Homeland Security). Return to Wayne Manor, with Bruce Wayne working on a secret pet project focusing on research on a space satellite, linking a possible indirect JLA tie in. Mob boss Sal Maroni, with a new cronie: "Boss Zucko". Batman gets the Bat-Signal insignia on his chest, which projects a hologram of the signal, to pay homage to Gordon for destroying the real Bat - Signal in TDK, to help Batman in the cover up of Harvey Dent. Another cameo role of the Scarecrow, this time in full costume! And of course the main course: 'The Riddler'! Who should be the main focal point of the next Batman movie, along with 'Black Mask'! And how he ties in to the league of shadows. Tell me what you think guys?

Also, I failed to add another tidbit. The Batman should be exonerated in the next film. Because Maroni, and Ramirez know that Harvey is the real killer, as he tried to off Ramirez, but let her live. And a small cameo from "Two Face". Even though Harvey Dent was killed off in TDK. But not 'Two Face'. Remember, there was no body at the memorial. Secondly, if 'Two Face' is indeed dead. Then Batman killed him, to save Gordon's son. However, Batman is no killer. So Harvey Dent is declared dead. Now, enters 'Two Face'. However, he is locked away deep within Arkham Asylum for rehabilitation. For which Dr. Harleen Quinzel precribes over him and 'The Joker'. I think all of the above would make for a fantastic film, to be enjoyed for ages! Also, Nolan is the master magician when it comes to movies. He may have said, that he will never include Robin, but knowing Nolan, he will do the exact opposite. And pull a real rabbit out of a fake hat. Hmmm.

NightwingBegins wrote:Batman, should have a plane. A young Robin should be introduced.
NO and NO!

Batman has no need for a plane, it makes ZERO sense in Nolan's Gotham. Batman doesn't need to fly across the globe (Hong Kong doesn't count). Is Gotham THAT big? Besides, it's completely impractical, where's he going to store that thing? Land it? Pay for the fuel?

Robin is a major part of the Batman mythos but he doesn't belong everywhere Batman is. Nolan's universe doesn't accomodate Robin and I hope it doesn't.
NightwingBegins wrote:Batman gets the Bat-Signal insignia on his chest, which projects a hologram of the signal, to pay homage to Gordon for destroying the real Bat - Signal in TDK, to help Batman in the cover up of Harvey Dent.
:?: :? :wtf:
NightwingBegins wrote:Another cameo role of the Scarecrow, this time in full costume!
What possible reason could Nolan have to put a full scarecrow costume on the Scarecrow? There's no need, the mask does it all.

sounds like you want it to be more commercial, and less gritty like the dark knight

why so many cameos? clark kent? you serious?? this is a batman universe, where there are no super powers...how would superman exist in it??? theres no supernatural in Chris Nolan's universe

you were either high when you wrote this, or you just meant it as a big joke...cause there's no way any of this goes along with what Chris Nolan has created so far

it sounds like something Tim Burton would like doing

talli wrote:sounds like you want it to be more commercial, and less gritty like the dark knight

why so many cameos? clark kent? you serious?? this is a batman universe, where there are no super powers...how would superman exist in it??? theres no supernatural in Chris Nolan's universe

I mentioned possibly a Clark Kent cameo, not a Superman cameo. It is no secret that Warner Bros. is going forward with the JlA movie, giving it a Marvel treatment. Releasing two major Superhero movies including Green Lantern, another Superman sequel, tying them into. Besides, I think it would be great to have a Metropolitan journalist like Clark Kent doing a report on a 'The Batman' murders. I also understand Nolan's take on the Robin aspect. But ask yourself? What was the role of that little boy in Batman Begins true 'role'. I believe that aspect will be explored. Trust me, whatever Nolan does, it will be dynamic. Even if he does include Robin in the next flick. Or he may not become Robin until the 4th installment. Folks ought to remember, that Robin is a major character in the DC universe and the Bat universe, as Bob Kane intended. Nolan will succeed at it, where other's ultimately failed at it.

What will you do if Nolan does include a realistic version of Robin in the sequel. 'Protest', the way they did Michael Keaton in 1989?
talli wrote:you were either high when you wrote this, or you just meant it as a big joke...cause there's no way any of this goes along with what Chris Nolan has created so far

it sounds like something Tim Burton would like doing

No, I was not high when I wrote that piece. I mainly wrote it as a what if? scenario. To spark some debate, and if Nolan does try any of those things, then I get to say "I told you so". Please don't be angry at me, for posting what I would like to see, even if it never happens. I would like to hear some of your Batman 3 synopsis'.

NightwingBegins wrote:Folks ought to remember, that Robin is a major character in the DC universe and the Bat universe, as Bob Kane intended. Nolan will succeed at it, where other's ultimately failed at it.
As I stated before, Robin is undeniably a major character in the Batman mythos. However, he's not essential to every portrayal of him. Robin doesn't need to be in Nolan's universe and I prefer he continues to stay out of it.

Maybe Nolan could have the Joker break out of Arkham and team up with the Riddler. Both villains then both cause chaos in Gotham by revealing Bruce is Batman and that Harvey is the one who committed the murders. Then the people of Gotham will realize how much they need Batman, prompting him to get help to stop the Joker and the Riddler.

Oh and he could probably kill one of the villains, but still show that he is not like the Joker, thus proving what the Joker said to him in TDK

NightwingBegins wrote:Post possible Batman 3 plots and/or story lines that you think, should be included in the The Dark Knight sequel. I'll start first.

I think the Riddler should be the main villain. Also, The Batman should be pursued. More pressure on Gordon, to find Batman's true identity. With him eyeing Bruce Wayne as a possible candidate. Batman, should have a plane. A young Robin should be introduced. The young boy in Batman Begins is one of the key parts of the Trilogy. B/c Batman did give him a souvenir. That aspect should be explored. More Arkham escapees popping up as noted in Begins. The Penguin cameo as a wannabe mob boss/arms dealer. A new love interest... a rich Russian socialite: Selina Kyle, who masquerades as a whip wielding jewel thief. Who idolizes the Batman. A young Barbera Gordon cameo. A new movie message, and moniker. Mainly about Batman recognizing that he needs help, to take on new global type threats in Gotham. "The Caped Crusader" has a nice ring to it. A small, small cameo from Clark Kent, and Diana Prince from (Dept. of Homeland Security). Return to Wayne Manor, with Bruce Wayne working on a secret pet project focusing on research on a space satellite, linking a possible indirect JLA tie in. Mob boss Sal Maroni, with a new cronie: "Boss Zucko". Batman gets the Bat-Signal insignia on his chest, which projects a hologram of the signal, to pay homage to Gordon for destroying the real Bat - Signal in TDK, to help Batman in the cover up of Harvey Dent. Another cameo role of the Scarecrow, this time in full costume! And of course the main course: 'The Riddler'! Who should be the main focal point of the next Batman movie, along with 'Black Mask'! And how he ties in to the league of shadows. Tell me what you think guys?
o_o

You are kidding, right?

ambertamblynrocks wrote:Maybe Nolan could have the Joker break out of Arkham and team up with the Riddler. Both villains then both cause chaos in Gotham by revealing Bruce is Batman and that Harvey is the one who committed the murders. Then the people of Gotham will realize how much they need Batman, prompting him to get help to stop the Joker and the Riddler.

Oh and he could probably kill one of the villains, but still show that he is not like the Joker, thus proving what the Joker said to him in TDK
You know what, dudes & dudettes, when I heard Scarecrow was gonna be in TDK, I was a bit confused. I really don't want to see old villians again and again. The idea was used and Thank God, Scarecrow's part was really minor. Because if things like team-ups are gonna happen, this thing will go like, for instance from Alien to Alien versus Predator or Superman 3. A Clark Kent cameo for example will help the process like this go and like in the Pre-Nolan Batman movies, we'll end up in something like Batman & Robin .
Eternalist wrote:
NightwingBegins wrote:Folks ought to remember, that Robin is a major character in the DC universe and the Bat universe, as Bob Kane intended. Nolan will succeed at it, where other's ultimately failed at it.
As I stated before, Robin is undeniably a major character in the Batman mythos. However, he's not essential to every portrayal of him. Robin doesn't need to be in Nolan's universe and I prefer he continues to stay out of it.
Robin? GOD FORBIDS!

I cringed at Robin and didn't read anymore.

Well, have to confess, I can't help reading it again & again actually. :ugeek:
NightwingBegins wrote:A young Robin should be introduced. The young boy in Batman Begins is one of the key parts of the Trilogy. B/c Batman did give him a souvenir. That aspect should be explored.
:lol: you mean the blonde boy in the balcony which Batman gave his gizmo?? He is 5 or 6 years old. Howcome will he be Robin? o_O
NightwingBegins wrote: More Arkham escapees popping up as noted in Begins.

Arkham is like a place who people escapes usually, I see.
NightwingBegins wrote: The Penguin cameo (...) A young Barbera Gordon cameo. (...) A small, small cameo from Clark Kent, and Diana Prince from (Dept. of Homeland Security). (...) Another cameo role of the Scarecrow, this time in full costume! [/qoute]

Dude, I have a better idea, how about a....Batman cameo! So this will be a movie each character got 5 min screen time and so we can solve the "title" question: Batman: A Bunch of Cameos
NightwingBegins wrote: Mob boss Sal Maroni, with a new cronie: "Boss Zucko".
so you claim Maroni survived the car crash? Maybe Rachel Dawes is still living, why not eh? :problem: And "Zucko", a name Nolan will definitely use.