Batman 3 synopsis

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
DHOPW42 wrote:
talli wrote:so how do you make it work? i think its almost impossible
It's easy: just DON'T BRING THE JOKER BACK. Why is that that there's still a lot of people who want the Joker in the 3rd movie?? Why?

well i agree, with your solution

but my question was sort of a rhetorical question to those who suggest the joker should be back...because if you consider the limitations, i've outlined, you will realize there's no way to successfully do it

As I've learnt JGL was casted in Inception, I thought it was obvious Joker is coming back in Batman 3. For the disclosure of "5 dead" mystery, we may need the Joker in flashbacks. And due to that JGL's screen time may be limited and in such a limited screen time, if JGL mimics Ledger, no one would be hurt.

Mr.Hmmm wrote:As I've learnt JGL was casted in Inception, I thought it was obvious Joker is coming back in Batman 3. For the disclosure of "5 dead" mystery, we may need the Joker in flashbacks. And due to that JGL's screen time may be limited and in such a limited screen time, if JGL mimics Ledger, no one would be hurt.

why does the joker have to be in flashbacks for the "mysterious" 5 dead

the joker did not tell harvey who to kill...he merely knocked his sanity off balance, and let him off the leash...its not the jokers doing.

i dont even understand why the "mysterious" 5 dead are such a big deal.....until reading about it on this message board, i've never heard anybody bring it up...and i still have no interest in finding out who they were....i think its a small detail, thats getting overblown as some significant event

I think we need to set a few things straight.

One, Nolan will never recast The Joker, it's that simple.

Nolan was very close to Ledger and he's not going to try and recreate something he worked so hard for.

Also, among actors, there's a certain level of professional respect. I don't think actors with JGL's calibre would try and fill in the shoes of a fellow actor who created something so memorable. Actors respect each others' work and I don't see one jumping up and yelling, "Hey! I can be the next Joker!".

Eternalist wrote:I think we need to set a few things straight.

One, Nolan will never recast The Joker, it's that simple.

Nolan was very close to Ledger and he's not going to try and recreate something he worked so hard for.

Also, among actors, there's a certain level of professional respect. I don't think actors with JGL's calibre would try and fill in the shoes of a fellow actor who created something so memorable. Actors respect each others' work and I don't see one jumping up and yelling, "Hey! I can be the next Joker!".

what about all those incredible actors on youtube? :D

talli wrote:
Mr.Hmmm wrote:As I've learnt JGL was casted in Inception, I thought it was obvious Joker is coming back in Batman 3. For the disclosure of "5 dead" mystery, we may need the Joker in flashbacks. And due to that JGL's screen time may be limited and in such a limited screen time, if JGL mimics Ledger, no one would be hurt.

the joker did not tell harvey who to kill...he merely knocked his sanity off balance, and let him off the leash...its not the jokers doing.

i dont even understand why the "mysterious" 5 dead are such a big deal.....until reading about it on this message board, i've never heard anybody bring it up...and i still have no interest in finding out who they were....i think its a small detail, thats getting overblown as some significant event
Howcome a small detail? Firstly Batman's possible redemption depends on the clearing of those murders. Secondly, it's a clue for the sequel like the Joker card in the end of the Batman Begins. When Nolan was asked about it, he said "I will disclose it later." Joker may be in flashbacks because we are not even sure Dent is responsible for all, Joker might be responsible for 1 or 2. And have to repeat myself: JGL may have a "cameo" appearance. Nobody's saying he'll portray Joker in the whole movie.

talli wrote:what about all those incredible actors on youtube? :D
You know what else you can find on YouTube? Sneezing Panda. :D

Mr.Hmmm wrote:
talli wrote:

Howcome a small detail? Firstly Batman's possible redemption depends on the clearing of those murders. Secondly, it's a clue for the sequel like the Joker card in the end of the Batman Begins. When Nolan was asked about it, he said "I will disclose it later." Joker may be in flashbacks because we are not even sure Dent is responsible for all, Joker might be responsible for 1 or 2. And have to repeat myself: JGL may have a "cameo" appearance. Nobody's saying he'll portray Joker in the whole movie.

but why would JGL wanna do that? It would be self-betrayal as an actor

its a small a detail because Batman's need for redemption stems from him taking the blame for the 5 murders....it's not significant to us, WHO the 5 were. The significance lies in that Batman is pinning the murders on him to clear Harvey's name. THATS THE SIGNIFICANCE.

No, it's not self-betrayal, 2-3 minute screen-time may be devoted to honor Ledger's portrayal. And mysterious murders, again firstly, how could redemption be possible or presented in the movie without even touching those murders? Secondly, there is something mysterious on our hands and we seriously think that Nolan wouldn't use it?

Mr.Hmmm wrote:No, it's not self-betrayal, 2-3 minute screen-time may be devoted to honor Ledger's portrayal. And mysterious murders, again firstly, how could redemption be possible or presented in the movie without even touching those murders? Secondly, there is something mysterious on our hands and we seriously think that Nolan wouldn't use it?

its not as mysterious as youre making it out to be

i could careless who harvey killed, because it was never made to be a big deal by Gordon....Gordon didnt say, he kiled so and so....he made them all a statistic, because who harvey killed isnt important, its important that he killed them.