Tom Hardy to join Batman 3? (report from a credible site)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Darkception wrote:http://batman-news.com/2010/10/19/tom-h ... an-3-role/

Slightly more credible than gossipcentre, but I do believe Tom has been cast. Probably an official announcement from WB/Nolan in a few weeks!

It'd be funny if Nolan announced it on Inceptions Maximum Movie Mode: 'And thats the movie guys, thanks for watching, oh and Tom Hardy is in Batman 3!' :batface:
haha slightly more reliable then gossipcentre if you even bothered reading the article the source is from gossipcentre!

allstarr55js wrote:
Darkception wrote:http://batman-news.com/2010/10/19/tom-h ... an-3-role/

Slightly more credible than gossipcentre, but I do believe Tom has been cast. Probably an official announcement from WB/Nolan in a few weeks!

It'd be funny if Nolan announced it on Inceptions Maximum Movie Mode: 'And thats the movie guys, thanks for watching, oh and Tom Hardy is in Batman 3!' :batface:
haha slightly more reliable then gossipcentre if you even bothered reading the article the source is from gossipcentre!
The website has 'Batman' in the title! Come on! It must be true!

Hasn't Hardy himself said to paparazzi that he's been cast in the film?

Pure win!

1. text from nolan: you're cast in batman, great job
2. text from jgl: i haaaate yooou!
3. "haters gonna hate"

As of this morning, Tom Hardy is no longer listed in the cast of TDKR... I know IMDB isn't to be trusted, but must admit it would suck if he actually wasn't in the film. i was hoping to see some good sh*t from this dude.

This was never actually confirmed by WB, they gave no comment.

So I won't be surprised if he isn't in the cast.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:This was never actually confirmed by WB, they gave no comment.

i would be because deadline reported and tom hardy confirmed it ...and he is just awesome

If that were the case WB wouldn't have commented on it at all (and not given the 'no comment' answer) and Tom would've said something about it. He's in the cast. :JGLface:

Bueller wrote:

If that were the case WB wouldn't have commented on it at all (and not given the 'no comment' answer) and Tom would've said something about it. He's in the cast. :JGLface:

exactly

when JGL was rumored, his reps quickly denied the rumors and added that he would love to work with Chris again