Tom Hardy to join Batman 3? (report from a credible site)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
such great news I hope he is the Black Mask!

This is cool. 8-)
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Thank you god we have some news here! From what you guys say this is a credible source, so it is very likely, correct?

If he is the main villain, I would be a bit saddened. I was hoping JGL would get it, because of what happened to his brother. Still a sick choice, Hardy will bring humor to his role, and should be delightful to watch.

Even though its from a credible site I'm going to wait until a official statement comes out because I don't want to be disappointed in the long run if this news happens to be false :roll:

Wooo Tom Hardy hotness in da house! :thumbup:

Ema Skye wrote:Even though its from a credible site I'm going to wait until a official statement comes out because I don't want to be disappointed in the long run if this news happens to be false :roll:
And then we shall pic spam. :JGLface:

This is so awesome, I really hope this ends up being true.

Im a little late on this, I just heard this great news! There's just something about this guy, he has that star quality to him. Very excited to see what he will do with whatever role he plays.
{=}

I actually hope he's not a villain (don't kill me).

I'm wondering if he is cast as another cop or figure of authority, who isn't corrupt, and is completely bent on finding Batman.

But hey if he is a villain then I support it all the way. :clap:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.