Batman 3 to shoot in New Orleans (disproved)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Big people think the next Gotham in TDK was going to be Hong Kong when they heard Nolan and co. were going to be shooting there?

I sure it's not going to make up a large chunk of the film. If it's true. I kinda hope it is tho. Some New Orleans could spice things up. lol
Say Girl

Teddy or Alex in the latest podcast said that there are WB studios in New Orleans, which could mean that they are only doing studio work there.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I'm more willing to accept the theories that NO will double for Gotham and/or soundstages will be used for sets, than Batman making a trip down there himself.

They just shoot in New Orleans with NO Killer Croc,that's for sure.

I hope that your source is wrong!
Chicago and Gotham go hand in hand. Trust me, I'm a Chicagoan.
Yes, Nolan has used up many of Chicago's landmarks, but there are still plenty of awesome spots for filming. Nolan will find the right spots. He's a Chicagoan himself.

Cilogy wrote:Teddy or Alex in the latest podcast said that there are WB studios in New Orleans, which could mean that they are only doing studio work there.
The sound stage in New Orleans isn't owned by Warner Bros. but I believe they some sort of commitment to the company who built it, who probably couldn't have financed a 220,000 sq-ft LEED certified structure without some kind of future business lined up.

TeddyBlass wrote:The sound stage in New Orleans isn't owned by Warner Bros. but I believe they some sort of commitment to the company who built it, who probably couldn't have financed a 220,000 sq-ft LEED certified structure without some kind of future business lined up.
financed ... LEED ... future business ... :wtf:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

LEED, aka Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, is form of green building certification. It has very strict standards when it comes to building and constructing, and it's quite costly - approx 50% more expensive than a normal construction job. I know all of this because I scored a documentary about Honda's first green dealership. Anyways, Second Line Stages is a LEED certified building that was not built by a major studio. Usually when building independent stages like this, the owner(s) of the stage will try to line up a series of films, or a partnership with a studio, before hand to secure the finances to actually build the stage in the first place.

So they are gonna shoot in the sets constructed on a stage in New Orleans. Nothing has been mentioned about location shots, right?
I don't care where they construct their sets. The way I see it, that aint newsworthy. However, if they do end up shooting on location in New Orleans, then it's newsworthy.

It's too early to tell what they're doing unfortunately.