Batman 3 to shoot in New Orleans (disproved)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mr Nolanuts wrote:Jett would never try to discredit your website in a forum to get attention.
He gains a point and you lose one regarding reliability on TDKR-related info.

Exactly.....bad form on his part.

Batman-News.com wrote:[quote="kanjisheik
Seriously though, for The Dark Knight Rises news stay tuned to NolanFans.com & Batman-News.com and there's really no reason to visit BOF.

^^Wow.....bad form dude.....another rookie mistake on your part. :thumbdown:

I hope it´s only for a car chase or something like that.

DKnight007 wrote:
Mr Nolanuts wrote:Jett would never try to discredit your website in a forum to get attention.
He gains a point and you lose one regarding reliability on TDKR-related info.
Exactly.....bad form on his part.
Well...I don't know about that. Someone posted my article on the BOF message board this afternoon and Jett had this to say about Batman-News.com:

"Look at the sources folks. Comicbookmovie.com via batman-news.com. This report is totally made up by the latter, picked up on by CBM, and then picked up on by a few outlets. You all know how I feel about CBM and this other site is garbage as well."

He later added...

"Just an FYI on this batman-news.com site: It's a "I Hate BOF site" plain and simple. I know the reason why -- as do the mods and admins here -- so take that for what you will.

If you want your Batman movie news from a site that has the respect of both WB and the filmmakers, read BOF. If you want something else, then go elsewhere. If that comes off as tooting my own horn, fine -- I am.
"

To be clear Batman-News.com is NOT an "I hate BOF website", in fact I've had to delete a few anti BOF/Jett comments from people that "crossed the line". And I certainly didn't make up the news I posted. I was up until 3am (had to be up at 8 for work) emailing the person back and forth until I was sure they were credible. I've received many "tips" but this New Orleans story was the first one that I was confident enough to publish. I think I have a solid source, and hopefully I'll be hearing more from them around February.

I stand by the comment I made earlier. For "The Dark Knight Rises" news stay tuned to NolanFans.com & Batman-News.com.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Sounds like someone's got their panties in a wad. Jett really sounds like he's afraid of batman-news.com. :lol:

Anyways, ComingSoon.net broke the New Orleans news on October 6th.
I'm not sure why we're still talking about it...

I don't like BOF because their layout is stuck in the 90s and that whole Meow/Batman 3 announcement bullshit earlier this year.

AlexHaas wrote:Sounds like someone's got their panties in a wad. Jett really sounds like he's afraid of batman-news.com. :lol:

Anyways, ComingSoon.net broke the New Orleans news on October 6th.
I'm not sure why we're still talking about it...
Actually ComicBookMovie.com broke the news before anyone back in August. Because of their pretty bad reputation though, it was quickly dismissed (they once posted a fan-made Christian Bale interview as "news").

This thread got some legs last week when I got some new (but small) details on the New Orleans shoot.
http://batman-news.com/2010/11/04/exclu ... -in-april/

Today, sites like comicbookmovie.com, onlocationvacations.com, bleedingcool.com, and mania.com all reported on my post from last week.

Somehow my link made it to the BOF boards. Jett threw a fit, called Batman-News.com "garbage", said I made the whole thing up, and here we are lol. It's been a pretty crazy day for me to say the least.
Batman-News.com

We talked about the New Orleans rumors on the podcast back in August or September. Talk had been floating around for a bit. It certainly didn't originate from ComicBookMovie.blah. Everything has been been blown out of proportion. I hope every scrap of information surrounding this movie doesn't transform into a headache like this did.

TeddyBlass wrote:We talked about the New Orleans rumors on the podcast back in August or September. Talk had been floating around for a bit. It certainly didn't originate from ComicBookMovie.blah. Everything has been been blown out of proportion. I hope every scrap of information surrounding this movie doesn't transform into a headache like this did.
This is their article from August 8th: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=21254 I couldn't find any other references to Batman 3 & New Orleans dated before that.
Last edited by Batman-News.com on November 10th, 2010, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batman-News.com