Christian Bale will be “fitter than ever”, said his rep

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
chee wrote:
talli wrote:losing/gaining weight is not impressive when you have hollywood trainers at your disposal...not too mention it has very little to do with acting
Yea, it is impressive. It takes a lot of dedication to loose as much weight as he did for the Machinist and keep it off.

who wouldnt have the dedication to do it when youre getting paid that much money to do it?

talli wrote:
chee wrote:Yea, it is impressive. It takes a lot of dedication to loose as much weight as he did for the Machinist and keep it off.

who wouldnt have the dedication to do it when youre getting paid that much money to do it?
Yea, because he got a shit-ton of money from a low-budget film. :roll:

chee wrote:
talli wrote:

Yea, because he got a shit-ton of money from a low-budget film. :roll:

not directly....but maybe he made an impression on a young up and coming film maker, who then decided to cast him in his reboot of the Batman franchise....and then he got 10,000,000 for playing Bruce Wayne in the Dark Knight

everything counts

talli wrote:
chee wrote:Yea, because he got a shit-ton of money from a low-budget film. :roll:

not directly....but maybe he made an impression on a young up and coming film maker, who then decided to cast him in his reboot of the Batman franchise....and then he got 10,000,000 for playing Bruce Wayne in the Dark Knight

everything counts
I didn't know Christian Bale could tell the future. :roll:

Or maybe...he's just a...umm...what are those things called... a dedicated actor?

i doubt he could tell future, but putting your best foot forward certainly improves your chances to get more work

you cant win this...i'm right

talli wrote:i doubt he could tell future, but putting your best foot forward certainly improves your chances to get more work

you cant win this...i'm right
That's exactly what dedication means. Image

talli wrote:losing/gaining weight is not impressive when you have hollywood trainers at your disposal...not too mention it has very little to do with acting
If it happens too much its actually quite unhealthy.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Chee! Don't you know that Talli is a more talented actor than both Bale and DiCaprio? How dare you try to give him a common sense argument about anything that has to do about acting!

/Endsarcasm

good to know, he looked shitty on the fighter, I hope he can look even better than BB.