Christian Bale will be “fitter than ever”, said his rep

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
thrice wrote:except for one shot you never really saw his physique in TDK, so I didn't notice very much. In BB though he has had as many topless scenes as that guy from Twilight
You say that like it was a bad thing!

I say one can never have too much topless!Bale. ;)

Topless Bale is good Bale.

chee wrote:Topless Bale is good Bale.

Exactly!

Bueller wrote:

Exactly!

Haha, Kermit!Bale was one of the greatest things to happen to the internet. :lol:

Bueller wrote:Haha, Kermit!Bale was one of the greatest things to happen to the internet. :lol:
It will never happen, but I want Kermit to be somewhere in the background of Batman 3 where he is barely visible. Just for shits and giggles.

chee wrote:
Bueller wrote:Haha, Kermit!Bale was one of the greatest things to happen to the internet. :lol:
It will never happen, but I want Kermit to be somewhere in the background of Batman 3 where he is barely visible. Just for shits and giggles.
That would be UH-MAZING! :JGLface:

Lol.

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.showbizspy.com/article/21443 ... -role.html
CHRISTIAN Bale plans to be “fitter than ever” for his next Batman adventure.

The actor is already in training for his third movie as the caped crusader, with Chris Nolan back as director.

“So far it’s all hush-hush and even Christian doesn’t fully know what the movie will be like,” reveals a movie insider.

“But he’s already working with a trainer and a dietitian to get the right look for Batman and Bruce Wayne in this movie. He plans to be fitter than ever.”
It's good to know that he's trying. :)

Now thats what I talking about baby! That's the right attitude Bale should have for this potentially last Batman movie with Nolan directing.....get in the best possible kick ass Batman shape possible!

Thats the way to go! 8-) :thumbup:

Well said.
Mr. Nolan take note: we need more topless Bale. ;)