Christopher Nolan officially confirms he is directing!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
constantine wrote:
Ivan wrote:I was hoping Uwe Boll would direct this. :eh:
you are gay ?

dude... obvious sarcasm... :o

This news points to what we already knew, but its good to get some solidarity. 8-)

Great! Now we need a title. :thumbup:

The guys at Warner Bros must really be sadists. Give us the frakking title already!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE? :crazy:

kanjisheik wrote:The guys at Warner Bros must really be sadists. Give us the frakking title already!!!!!!!!!!!

on the dates micool chose 8-)

Excellent, so Nolan has confirmed what his next masterpiece, I mean film, will be.

I have to say this will be the
Best, I mean Most Anticipated Film of 2012.

micool wrote:
kanjisheik wrote:The guys at Warner Bros must really be sadists. Give us the frakking title already!!!!!!!!!!!

on the dates micool chose 8-)
No way, on the dates chee chose. :JGLface:

It's really no suprise that Nolan will make 'The Caped Crusader' and i think it will be his last batman movie,i hope so somehow,
because he would not been taken serious anymore if he makes batman movie after movie all the time,i really like those
movies,but i really want too see more films from him like The Prestige,Inception kind of style.

BatMotor wrote:It's really no suprise that Nolan will make 'The Caped Crusader' and i think it will be his last batman movie,i hope so somehow,
because he would not been taken serious anymore if he makes batman movie after movie all the time,i really like those
movies,but i really want too see more films from him like The Prestige,Inception kind of style.
Nolan said in some interview that this film is intended to be the end of his batman series. The finale of the trilogy.

The Silent Guardian wrote:Excellent, so Nolan has confirmed what his next masterpiece, I mean film, will be.

I have to say this will be the
Best, I mean Most Anticipated Film of 2012.
Haha, no need to correct yourself- this is Nolan we're talking about.

Great to see some official confirmation!

Finally, even though it was inevitable.

Thank you Chris Nolan!