Batman 3 directed by J.J. Abrams

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
JJ is great, but we I prefer nolan to finish batman and nolan to direct superman because he speak with a lot of passion about it. ohh ther first nolan is Christopher and the second is Jonathan, I think Jonathan would be a great director, he writes as good or much better than his brother.

In my opinion, Nolan's batman is completely different from the rest of the franchise. It is much darker than the original tim burton concept and the films that followed that. if anyone else tried to do a batman film, which by god the shouldn't (at least no time soon), it wouldn't even compare to the style and mood that nolan has created.

yes. this was a stupid thread. all it was is an idea.......and whats the most powerful thing in the world????? i was being literal when i said he should direct batman 3 i am really just saying that it would not hurt the film if he was behind the camera. i believe he is on that level to where he would do no harm.

apw
I think he would do harm to the franchise. I just can't see his directing style fitting in with the two previous films. That would be harmful, in my opinion.

Christopher to direct batman, Jonathan can direct superman

Abrams would do no harm to the film. In fact, he could probably do spectacular. However, anyone else besides Nolan touching B3 is just absurd. He brought credibility back to the Batman franchise and has the world in the palm of his hand in regards to anticipation for the final film. The possibilities of Nolan + Riddler = almost limitless. Abrams will not be able to bring the full potential out of a Riddler like Nolan would (assuming Riddler is the villain).

Dingman wrote:Abrams would do no harm to the film. In fact, he could probably do spectacular. However, anyone else besides Nolan touching B3 is just absurd. He brought credibility back to the Batman franchise and has the world in the palm of his hand in regards to anticipation for the final film. The possibilities of Nolan + Riddler = almost limitless. Abrams will not be able to bring the full potential out of a Riddler like Nolan would (assuming Riddler is the villain).
:clap:

Abrams is a good director, just nowhere near on-par with Nolan. (btw, I didn't think Star Trek was that great).

natalie wrote:
chee wrote:Or we can bring in this really brilliant guy who rebooted the Batman franchise and brought credibility to it....I think his name is Christopher Nolan? Yea, I think that's his name. Really great guy. We should bring him in for the third one.
Are you sure Chee about Nolan's work? I'm not so sure about him. What else he did? :think:
Image "Oh come on guys, gimme a chance ..."

Okay seriously, Nolan started this, he continued it, he deserves to finish it. If JJ Abrams wants to do some standalone Batman film down the line then great, I support that, but this is Nolan's territory.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I say Nolan for the Batman 3 of course....

But i wouldn't mind David Lynch doing Arkham Asylum, that would be messed up... won't be an interesting take :batface:

Yeah this is pretty fuckin stupid. Nolan wants to finish his story. And I have faith he is going to make a great third film. Why would you want anyone else to come in and fuck with it? J.J. can make a batman film just not one that has to do with Nolan's batman! :JGLface:
Say Girl