Joker copycats ?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Batman had copycats in the Dark knight due to him inspiring the city in Batman Begins. What if In Batman 3 the lunatics in the narrows have been inspired by the Joker's actions in The Dark knight. They don't have to look just like the joker but have some signs of his influence: some where the joker henchman masks or some have paint on their faces or even a few with carved smiles. Bring the Scarecrow into the equation when batman ventures into the narrows(his arc feels incomplete) and you can have an awesome Batman fear-toxin induced trip with all these joker lunes around. You could even have some a deformed looking joker imagery or, dare I say it, have Batman go into a fear toxin induced dream state where we see quick flashes of Ledger as the Joker from unused dark knight shots. This would allow Nolan to get another shot at doing another great dream sequence but have it be far more unrestrained and terrifying than Inception.
:oldmanface:

...no...

I've been thinking about the Joker copycats idea too.

Dunno. There will be more freaks loose in Batman 3 now that Joker brought down the mob.

Good idea.... i think if anyone could make it work, it would be Nolan.

like the jokerz? :lol:

chee wrote:...no...
good point. I never thought of it like that. Now that I think about you're probally right. :clap:

For the past while, i've been trying to predict what i think the riddler (whoever ends up being cast) is going to act like. in my heart i love what heath did and would want something that dark again, but in my mind, i wouldn't want anything of the sort. Maybe he'll be more "clean cut" than the joker. care more of his appearance, rather than being gritty. Im not really sure, i was also wondering if the riddler character that chris is writing will almost be inspired by the joker and become a villain (relating to the copy cat thing), but honestly i have no idea what to expect right at the moment.

true, it wouldn't be very intelligent from them to copy the joker villain type, everyone knows it has to be something no one has ever seen before so the movie can be successful.

No :JGLface:

KubrickNolan wrote:For the past while, i've been trying to predict what i think the riddler (whoever ends up being cast) is going to act like. in my heart i love what heath did and would want something that dark again, but in my mind, i wouldn't want anything of the sort. Maybe he'll be more "clean cut" than the joker. care more of his appearance, rather than being gritty. Im not really sure, i was also wondering if the riddler character that chris is writing will almost be inspired by the joker and become a villain (relating to the copy cat thing), but honestly i have no idea what to expect right at the moment.
You talk as if it's a sure thing the Riddler is appearing in Batman 3. The reality is we have no idea what villain(s) will feature.

But I do think Joker copycats is a possiblity. They could be in a gang war with the Citizens for Batman maybe...?