[SPOILERS] Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Imagine if Talia somehow ended up killing Bane. That would be really upsetting and awesome. And I'd probably feel even more for Bane.

Allstar wrote:
George wrote:
How I wish...
Movie would of been a masterpiece.
I would have loved that.
Do you... like pineapple?

Allstar wrote:
George wrote:
How I wish...
Movie would of been a masterpiece.
Already is.

Based4Life wrote:
Allstar wrote: Movie would of been a masterpiece.
Already is.
Sigs???

Based4Life wrote:
Allstar wrote: Movie would of been a masterpiece.
Already is.
Let me rephrase, the movie would of been closer to perfect. There are obviously a few notable flaws.

She was certainly the weak link among the main cast, but there was so much other good stuff that it didn't really affect my enjoyment of the film. Her
death scene
though was rather unfortunate. Thank god there was more cool stuff right after that.

I personally thought
her reveal scene was great . I thought she came off as a cold heartless psychopath pretty damn good . except when it came to Bane . 2 people who had no empathy for people except for each other due to both growing up in a prison was really a nice touch

TJ418 wrote:I personally thought
her reveal scene was great . I thought she came off as a cold heartless psychopath pretty damn good . except when it came to Bane . 2 people who had no empathy for people except for each other due to both growing up in a prison was really a nice touch
I loved that scene too.
The death scene was cringeworthy, though ...

So the third time around I actually felt Marion did a little better than I previously gave her credit for. She was pretty good in her reveal. Not bad. I think the character is just a bit underdeveloped. Oh and
her death is still laughable.

ComptonTerry wrote:So the third time around I actually felt Marion did a little better than I previously gave her credit for. She was pretty good in her reveal. Not bad. I think the character is just a bit underdeveloped. Oh and
her death is still laughable.