[SPOILERS] Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TalkOnCorners wrote:
I think the "Miranda revealing her identity and stabbing Batman" will happen not later than Act 2. They don't seem to have a problem showing Marion off and leaking stuff that she's Talia which to me means that the reveal will happen pretty early. Also, there needs to be some time to show how Bruce will deal with her deception and him recovering from her stabbing. My theory for now is that this scene happens and everyone will think that Batman died but of course he didn't and he spent some time recovering (push-up scene) and investigating (going to wherever India will be a double for).
I'm not so sure about that...
I think that if Miranda is really Talia (very possible) we'll know it early but I'm not sure about the stabbing part... I hope we won't have to see Batman dying twice :lol:

You've got a point TalkOnCorners.
They haven't been secretive at all about this whole issue, which is odd for Nolan and filmfanatic :lol: . Either this is pure misinformation and both her job at Wayne Enterprises and her presence in that scene are part of a massive GCPD undercover operation (but yeah, for obvious reasons I think that's basically impossible), or the fact that Miranda=Talia isn't supposed to be a big twist. I'm starting to think that her real identity may be revealed to the audience much before it is revealed to Bruce.
Anyway, yours is a very interesting theory.
Batcat wrote:
I think that if Miranda is really Talia (very possible) we'll know it early but I'm not sure about the stabbing part... I hope we won't have to see Batman dying twice :lol:
:lol:

Marion looks pretty hot.

And her costume definitely looks like something Talia would wear.
What costume?
Where did you see a picture with the costume? :eh:

This one

It could be that Talia and Bane come in with tumblers and prisoners to take on GCPD and Batman. That does make sense that Talia would be driving a Tumbler simian to the one Bane is using.

WhiteKnight wrote:This one

The stitching on that wardrobe is oriental-esque.

That costume is too much of a coincidence, unless the Nolan's are toying with us Talia being in this film is now a distinct possibility.

Marion has been the star of the Pittsburgh shoot so far. I remember how people in this thread claimed her role would be small. :lol:

Rukia wrote:Marion has been the star of the Pittsburgh shoot so far. I remember how people in this thread claimed her role would be small. :lol:
It still most likely is small. So because she has been seen the most in a 3 day shooting period her role is now big?
She obviously will be playing a key role and a now much better role than just Miranda
but she still most likely does not have a lot of screen time in comparison to Hardy or Hathaway.