ryan gosling as the riddler

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:I don't think so man, I've seen the guy in 3 movies (The Notebook, Fracture, Half Nelson), I think he reaches his limit on those films, and somehow that limit doesn't seem good enough for him to play the batman villain.
I don't see anything different, exceptional or whatever you wanna call it in the guy.

if you've never seen Lars and the Real Girl then you really haven't seen his limit.
sure that's your opinion, I'm gonna try to see these films, I said what I said because out of this films I mentioned he always reaches the same point in which he doesn't really demonstrate anything outstanding as an actor.

OVERMAN wrote:
if you've never seen Lars and the Real Girl then you really haven't seen his limit.
sure that's your opinion, I'm gonna try to see these films, I said what I said because out of this films I mentioned he always reaches the same point in which he doesn't really demonstrate anything outstanding as an actor.[/quote]

ok.."Lars and the Real Girl" will change your opinion...i thought the same thing, till i saw that

I liked gosling in Fracture. I think he's an underused good actor.

Shouldn't all these "Enter random name here as Riddler" threads be in the suggested cast thread?

I think Gosling would be an inspired choice for the Riddler. Anyone thinking he'd be just "okay" should check out his disturbingly-intense-brilliant performance in The Believer, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247199/. It's American History X-esque, but has much more interesting story, as Gosling plays a Jewish-hating neo-Nazi, but he himself is Jewish. Check out the trailer and a scene showcasing his intensity that could be brought to the Riddler. Great call, talli. I totally didn't even think of Gosling til' you said that, now I want him to be cast.

I once said I thought Ryan Gosling is the future of movies. He doesn't seem be getting the roles he deserves. He is astounding in HALF NELSON and THE BELIEVER. I don't quite know if he works as the riddler, but god - I'd love to see him work with Nolan!!

joaquin phoenix is another intense actor who i think would be fascinating as the riddler

I think Gosling's talent is greatly underused in his recent movies. I think he could pull of a great psychotic villian if given the opportunity.