Batman 3 to shoot in New Orleans? (Rumor)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Batman in Mardi Gras? This movie is gonna be AMAZING.

chee wrote:Batman in Mardi Gras? This movie is gonna be AMAZING.
Bruce Wayne or Batman will have some fun in bourbon street when the sun goes down :lol:

Oh so it's gonna be "le Batman"

or "Bat on the Bayou" .... :think:

hilarious rumor is hilarious :lol:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

impossible dude, too bloody soon, maybe miniature shooting if something............................

Is it aligators or crocodiles that live in the bayou?

Gambit is going to be in the next movie? I thought he was a Marvel character? :batface:

This could make sense, if Nolan is keen to portray a city post-disaster in a realistic manner?

...or am I reading too much into it?

Though I highly doubt it, a small part of me wants the rumor about Batman 3 being partly shot in New Orleans to be true as that is where I reside. While I'd prefer they stick with Chicago to keep continuity, I am surprised New Orleans was never thought of in the past for a Batman film. There aren't a lot of skyscrapers or very tall buildings. But there are some very specific areas that would be perfect for a narrows location or especially crime alley and there are some perfect buildings for Arkham Asylum and/or Blackgate Penitentiary. Most of the streets here look like crime alley actually, lol. Not to deter you from visiting. If they do shoot in Nola, its possible that he will visit the city as he did with Hong Kong in TDK. But this is all purely speculation. I wish they would officially announce the details as I am sure they have them all by now.

[In Morgan Freeman's voice]

This...

Is...

Wrong...