Batman 3 leak?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Still a bunch of rumors, I think.

I call BS

We shall see if this turns out to be BS or not soon enough.

The biggest info or non info here, is that he says the docs show Riddler nor JGL being involved in B3.

Especially since it was stated that Riddler WILL be in the film and JGL is in contention for the role.

What's hilarious is that the person from AreWeCool.com says "If this information is true, why is there no mention of Joseph Gordon-Levitt? We already know he has been cast as the Riddler – that was leaked last month." Even that is unconfirmed.

It's really entertaining to see people play this mad tennis match of spoilers and rumors.

It makes me wish that on the DVD of the next Batman film, Nolan does a documentary about the hype of these movies, that would be interesting to watch.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Man...that wikileaks guy is a giant douche.

The site is a joke. Google arewecool.com and it only comes up in relation to that site. :lol:

nothing new...

I call BS. What gave it away? The title! Shadow of a Bat??!! Sounds like the title of a WB morning cartoon episode...too cartoony and cheesy. Noway something like this comes out of Nolan's mouth or off of his fingertips, even if its via Goyer or Jon

the title isnt that bad...