Leo jgl and tom hardy "battling it out for the riddler"

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
DKnight007 wrote:Not being able to see DiCaprio play a villain is a GOOD thing...not a bad thing.
Well I can't see Gilbert Gottfried as The Riddler ... that doesn't mean I can't be against it ...
Who would have thought Ledger would have made such a great Joker?
Ledger was never really as emotional in his acting as Leo, he was always very "intense." The best examples of this would probably be Brokeback Mountain or Ned Kelly (IMO his best role besides the Joker). Thus it was more likely that Ledger would play a better villain than Leo.

Earlier I had said that since Nolan had made Ledger into the Joker, now we can assume that Nolan can turn almost anyone into The Riddler, but I was wrong, we can't just jump on that wagon and ride on.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I seriously want to see Daniel Day Lewis as the Riddler, but it will never happen :x

Nolan/Day-Lewis needs to happen

I liked all the leads in Inception a lot, but how about having the main villain be someone outside of that movie? Just to shake things up a bit.