Had A Dream I saw the Batman 3 trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Had A Dream I saw the Batman 3 trailer :batface:

I remember certain parts of it, I remember a mirror and seeing a man in front of this mirror getting changed pretty much covered with tattoos like Lenny from Memento with The Facts and Where is Batman?, Who is Batman? cutting to shots of Harvey Dent... and This Man finding the truth about the Real Harvey Dent, then it cut to a chair spinning round and round,cut to Scarecrow and Batman talking, cut to The Riddler... end
:JGLface:

Crazy I know.... A Mash of Nolan films in my mind probably :D

That actually sounds like a really cool trailer.

CroissantRoll wrote:That actually sounds like a really cool trailer.
It really was... colours where very brown and murky... :)

If only you could access my mind through my dreams, then i can build it from memory.

the first small teaser of this movie will be enough for me to explode... 8-)

Did it go something like this? ;)

Hahah i remember having a dream last year around the time that the first teaser for inception was releaced......and in my dream i;m watching inception and its actually a follow up to dark knight and Leo was some kind of a side kick to batman and someting like this ....Its was awesome and you do get almost the whole cast of batman begins / dark knight, and by the time you didnt know nothing for the film , so it wasnt that hard do believe :D :D :D

cchriswake wrote:Did it go something like this? ;)

OH MY GOD is this real????

I Actualy Had a batman 3 dream. It was about the joker and it showed him walking up a city building and random stuff like that. and theres was an assult on the city building involving the jokers little dudes. thats it.

MrG
I'll admit that that fake trailer actually gave me chills...

lol why was the whole crowd going crazy over that video, it was clearly a compilation of Inception, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and more. Why were they going crazy of Michael Emerson? Did they actually know who that was lol?

OHH YES PLEASE... I never thought about it but michael emerson woould make a great villain .. a great riddler or dr strange.. maybe even blackmask... also Tim Roth would be good in the role.