Rumor: Selina Kyle(Catwoman?) in Batman 3?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Ivan wrote:
chee wrote:Women in armor can still be sexually appealing.

These designs are pretty cool:

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/ ... esarsd.jpg

Sorry, but this look a lot like GI Joe.
I don't see it happening. Maybe...
The only thing good about GI Joe was the costume designs. Sooooo...

sexy..... :idea:

going with Talia Al Ghul is like bringing something crappy to justify something from the past.
this character is very unlikely to appear.

OVERMAN wrote:going with Talia Al Ghul is like bringing something crappy to justify something from the past.
this character is very unlikely to appear.
it would make sense, but could also be a repeat of the bb storyline..

Janice Porter man.

And Julia Stiles would be perfect for that character...and hilarious since JGL and Heath Ledger have also worked with Chris Nolan so that casting decision would be so funny. :JGLface:

But if the idea is to finish the trilogy,Talia is ideal and makes much more sense than Catwoman.
It would bring a full circle to the story bringing elements in the 2 other movies lke they did with Toy Story 3,for example.
Ras Al Ghul and the League of Shadows appeared in Batman Begins to destroy Gotham and will finish with Talia going to Gotham to revenger her father and finish his work.
I think her chances are big to be in the movie.

Totally agree with SelinatheCat's posts about Catwoman. I hope Nolan uses her, because Nolan respects the source material above all, and will depict her in a manner that will satisfy comicfans.