Total Film's "Batman 3: 11 Essentials"

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Tom Hardy as Robin? Is this an April fool's joke?

it probably is, the simple idea of robin is ridiculous, I do want to see new Wayne manor, a batcave, a better Arkham maybe, I don't know about the batwing but they are definitely gonna bring a new and more impressive "toy"

Lol@ tom hardy as robin...that would be horrible...how Ýou gonna cast a more charismatic actor as robin? The dynamic would be completely ruined

Batman & Forger :lol: :lol: :lol:
gib sigs

the guy is like the same age as Bale, ridiculous.

I could see Hardy as possibly Black Mask or Hush, that would be interesting ... he certainly has the physique for it.

I would have added a few more things:

- Lucious Fox could get killed by the villain, it would provide an interesting dynamic in the story, maybe? :think:
- A scene where Bruce visits his parents' grave, a classic scene that has been in several other on-screen adaptations of Batman
- An upgraded Batmobile is pretty much absolutely necessary in this film, but a Batwing-type plane? Are you f*cking kidding me? :wtf:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

he went to Hong Kong last time, maybe he'll have to visit Iraq with his batwing this time around. :lol:

My essentials:

- Batcave/rebuilt Wayne Manor
- Batman on the run
- conflicted Gordon
- Riddler (but NOT as the main villain - similar to his appearance in The Long Halloween - more of an unstable contact, not the enemy)
- Catwoman (brings out Bruce's personal side - possibly knows both his identities and flirts w/ him - maybe she can serve as a sort of contact as well)
- Bruce's parents (kinda dissapointed they weren't even mentioned in TDK - a brief scene at their grave would be nice)
- Penguin/Black Mask/Hush (one of these characters to represent whats left of Gotham's mob - i still don't know why Nolan thinks Penguin is hard to portray realistically - just make him a gangster w/ a nickname (ala Falcone being know as "The Roman"), i mean, wasn't tim burton the one who made him a wack job?)

also, idk why i thought of this, but i think it might be interesting to have alfred get shot. just a moment where alfred comes up against a villain, maybe makes a sly remark, then they shoot him. he wouldn't die, but it'd raise the stakes and probably provide some room for banter between bruce and alfred.

I REALLY wanted an Alfred/Joker scene in TDK. When Joker came to the penthouse it almost happened, but Nolan had to be a tease!