If Batman 3 is in 3d...

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
...I will be really pissed. I am beyond sick of this whole 3D craze. Anyone else agree that this fad needs to die? Or am I alone on this one?

I hope it dies in the next two years.

Don't worry, Nolan has made it clear where he stands on the issue. And as for Warner Bros., Nolan is really smart when it comes to the politics of the business. I don't think we have anything to worry about. ;)

I really hope the pressure to shoot in 3d will make Nolan shoot the whole movie in IMAX, just to show everyone that IMAX is superior.

If anything, Batman 3 should be in 7-D.

Nolan's Batman movies are already in 3D. ;)

Nolan also explained that you lose a certain amount of light when you wear those ridiculous 3D glasses, it's not really that significant once you put it on, but apparently it detracts heavily from the film experience.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Nolan is a man who knows what he wants - and he is not making films for kids.
About you being alone on this one. Iv expressed my hatred towards RealD-3D countless times on this board. And people tend to agree that its a disease in the modern cinema.

Die 3D DIE.

I'm hoping that they will try to push the all IMAX instead. At least that format is worth the extra bucks.

chee wrote:Die 3D DIE.

I'm hoping that they will try to push the all IMAX instead. At least that format is worth the extra bucks.
Awesome "Location" you got Chee! ;)

I hate 3D so much. I really hope it dies off soon.