Will Nolan focus on Gordon's daughter a bit more?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Gordon's son was the main focus in The Dark Knight and his daughter was practically pushed aside (we don't even see her face throughout the whole thing! :lol:). Will Nolan give Gordon's daughter more screentime or equal screentime in Batman 3?

And no, this isn't a sexist rant. I'm just saying that it's weird just to focus on one child. In Inception he gave both the daughter and son of Cobb equal time and importance.

Yeah I found it a bit odd that the son was the obvious favorite child, especially seeing that his daughter becomes batgirl.

CroissantRoll wrote:Yeah I found it a bit odd that the son was the obvious favorite child, especially seeing that his daughter becomes batgirl.
I like her more as Oracle. :)

I am guessing we see her more in the movie.

If the Mad Hatter were to be in the third then I can see Gordon's daughter playing a much bigger role.

akv1984 wrote:If the Mad Hatter were to be in the third then I can see Gordon's daughter playing a much bigger role.
That what I am thinking. I posted the Mad-hatter in one of the Batman 3 threads. I think the madhatter has a shot at being in the third. I hope he is.

How long do you guys think the time skip will be? It was 2 or 3 years between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, right?

His daughter should be like 12 years old if there is a time skip.

chee wrote:How long do you guys think the time skip will be? It was 2 or 3 years between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, right?

The skip was about six months for TDK I believe, I know it was under a year.

CroissantRoll wrote:
chee wrote:How long do you guys think the time skip will be? It was 2 or 3 years between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, right?

The skip was about six months for TDK I believe, I know it was under a year.
Really? I've always wondered what it was. I thought it was longer than that.

I remember reading an article about it a couple years ago, when I was obsessed and read every TDK imdb article for a couple of months. I'm sure it's out there somewhere on the interwebz.