Victor Zsasz in BATMAN 3?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Maybe a cameo. He's not interesting enough to be a major villain.

I like Zsasz but at most I want him as a cameo in a cell at Arkham

He could make an appearance. The link below says that they made it clear that he still remained at large on one of the promotional websites. I'm not sure why they'd do that if wasn't important or if he didn't at least make a Cameo. I personally think it'd be cool if he made a Cameo.

I also think it'd be cool if Scarecrow made another Cameo so that he'd be the first villain to appear in three Batman movies back to back. It's unlikely though. I just thought it'd be cool...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Zsasz#Film

CroissantRoll wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:He might have a small appearance in Batman 3.In TDK they name the Madhatter by name. so I am guessing in Batman 3 we will seen another villain have a small scene.
I don't remember them ever mentioning the name Jervice Tetch in TDK. When was this?
I was wrong I herd about when the dark knight first came out but it was a different.

j-taylor91 wrote:He could make an appearance. The link below says that they made it clear that he still remained at large on one of the promotional websites. I'm not sure why they'd do that if wasn't important or if he didn't at least make a Cameo. I personally think it'd be cool if he made a Cameo.

I also think it'd be cool if Scarecrow made another Cameo so that he'd be the first villain to appear in three Batman movies back to back. It's unlikely though. I just thought it'd be cool...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Zsasz#Film
I'm still hoping that Joker, Scarecrow, and Zsasz all make cameos in their cells at Arkham.