Inception vs B3 (box-office)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

What will gross more

Batman 3
97%
Inception
3%

Total votes: 32

????

Inception is not a franchise movie. It will take maybe 300-350 mln worldwide. Batman 3 is the film, which awaits the whole world (not only Nolan's Team fans).

i am sure inception will do better than305 mil worldwide but yeah
B3 will do better

I'm convinced that B3 would break TDK's opening weekend record. I mean the hype is unreal. People have been waiting for it since the opening day of TDK!

I'm not sure if B3 will beat TDK.

This question is hardly worth its own thread or poll. Of course Batman 3 will gross more than Inception. Batman 3 will likely wind up as the second highest grossing movie of all time (behind Avatar).

Yea, this thread isn't needed. B3 will win this, no contest.

B3 won't beat TDK opening weekend. Heath's death gave the movie a lot of extra hype.

CroissantRoll wrote:B3 won't beat TDK opening weekend. Heath's death gave the movie a lot of extra hype.
Curiosity about 'a batman without Heath' may do B3 a very nice favor mind you. Not to mention bad sequels (if it indeed ends up as a downgrade to TDK) don't always do worse than better predecessors. I think Spiderman 3 topped as the best success from all three even though I'm not sure.

And we still don't know who the vilain in b3 will be and that will be very essential.

Batman 3 easily, I'm going to go out and say that it'll make just as much as TDK or possibly even more. It's such an anticipated sequel and plus it'll probably be converted to 3D which means higher ticket prices. It's going to be huge.

You'll see. I'll show you.