Announcement at Comic Con?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I suspect it'll be just after Comic Con. Heath Ledger's casting was leaked during the event but the actual press release didn't arrive till afterward.

At least give me some Batman Arkham Asylum 2 info WB! C'mon! I've gone too long without a Batman video game/movie fix!

Syncopy54 wrote:The title is all I want... maybe some reveal on the villains and early casting... haha, I'm getting greedy :lol:
Yea, I want the title announcement and the lead villain announcement. I could care less about the smaller villains and casting as long as I get those two first and soon. :JGLface:

I dint know that Heath's casting was leaked during Comic Con, i'd always thought it was a few days after Comic Con. So there might be some news this week. Fingers crossed. :-)

This week or next week. I just hope its soon! :D

chee wrote:
Syncopy54 wrote:The title is all I want... maybe some reveal on the villains and early casting... haha, I'm getting greedy :lol:
Yea, I want the title announcement and the lead villain announcement. I could care less about the smaller villains and casting as long as I get those two first and soon. :JGLface:
I'd settle for this as well. The title can tell us so much as to what the themes of the film are going to be. I can't wait!! :D

Been waiting 2 years to find out who going to play the villain, who is the the villain, and what the title going to be. I am getting tired of waiting.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:Been waiting 2 years to find out who going to play the villain, who is the the villain, and what the title going to be. I am getting tired of waiting.
You have 2 more years, buddy o pal.

chee wrote:It might be during the WB panel, but if its not listed then I doubt an announcement will happen.
The first time I went to SDCC, I went to the WB panel thinking I was gonna get some Batman news...and then I missed all the viral goodness happening outside. :evil: :lol:

Anita18 wrote:
chee wrote:It might be during the WB panel, but if its not listed then I doubt an announcement will happen.
The first time I went to SDCC, I went to the WB panel thinking I was gonna get some Batman news...and then I missed all the viral goodness happening outside. :evil: :lol:
What kind of viral goodness? And what year did you go?