Script for Batman 3 has finished!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=19624
In an interview with The New York Times about his upcoming movie, Inception, the director of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight talked briefly about the success of the last movie as well as the status of the next one...including the fact that the script is finished!
On the success of The Dark Knight:

It could be paralyzing, if you chose to take credit for the success, rather than understanding that when you catch the zeitgeist in that way, that’s a very unique thing. And not possible to explain. Beyond that, it’s in the hands of the movie gods. I think we were extremely, extremely fortunate in ways that I’ll probably never understand. In that sense, I don’t worry about it.

On what he did after the completion of The Dark Knight:

I actually had a really enjoyable period, went away for a month to Florida, relaxed with the family. While we were doing "The Prestige", we knew we were going to do "The Dark Knight". While I was doing "Batman Begins", I knew I was going to do "The Prestige". That’s basically five or six years that you’re completely locked into a creative path. For the first time I was able to step back and go, O.K., what do I want to do now? I’d always wanted to do "Inception". I took six months to finish the script, and I found I could.

On the progress of Batman 3:

The gears are firmly jammed up with this movie. I wouldn’t let them (Warner Bros) put out an impractical date. Put it that way. They know me well enough to know what my process is. I do one film at a time. It’s one of my real inefficiencies. As I start to free up on this film, I’ll be thinking about what to do next. I’m also very fortunate I have a brother I work with. He’s an incredible asset and has been for many years.

On whether his brother, Jonathan, has completed the script:

Oh, yeah. He’s been working on a script for a long time. And working very hard. So he tells me.

:o :)
To be frank though, this is far from finished. I'm expecting this to be like a first pass and that they'll have to tweak the script not to mention that I think they get modified when shooting.

I want to know who's in it!!!

CroissantRoll wrote:I want to know who's in it!!!
:batface: <-----That guy is in it for sure.

Knowing there will be an end to this Nolan series is great. I've always wanted a Batman film to have some closure.