Batpod to Batwing for Batman 3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I saw this article on digg.com and was blown away. :shock: I saw the Batpod these guys made and I thought it was great but can they be the ones making the next Batmobile? (or Batwing). I don't know anything about Parker Brothers customs but I can only hope they are truly fans as was stated. If so and they do get a shot at the build, I just have one thing to say. Learn from previous mistakes (see Batman and Robin) and make it something that seems realistic. If not, Nolan will probably fire them faster than a Tumbler with 6 turbines. I wish them luck if they get the job. :)

http://allmovierumors.blogspot.com/2010 ... man-3.html :batface:

Not to be negative but...Parker Brothers Choppers? Who? They may get a "shot" at the new vehicles but that is no guarantee of anything. I too saw the "Batpod" replica and I will only say, I could not have built it, but I for one would like to see some concept drawings (which may be what they are getting a shot at doing) before I say anything. Heres hoping something great comes out of this. Maybe they will work with Nathan Crowley or something? A new perspective from true Batman fans could be a good thing. Maybe. :?

I followed here from batmobile forum which I'm a proud member of after one of your guys posted the link back.
The brothers really did an awesome job with the build which you can find out here:
http://www.chickslovethecar.com/board/B ... -27-1.aspx

Awesome news if it's true but I'm not sure how a batwing would fit in Nolan's batverse but then Batman Begins had a microwave machine capable of microwaving all water but humans whose body consists of 70% water :lol:

It would be cool if the BatWing will be in Batman 3,it would ofcourse fit in Nolans bat universe,why not?

Dunno how they would put the Batplane into Batman 3. Does he really need a plane?

chee wrote:Dunno how they would put the Batplane into Batman 3. Does he really need a plane?
please..no plane.. :|

Christopher Nolan wrote:
chee wrote:Dunno how they would put the Batplane into Batman 3. Does he really need a plane?
please..no plane.. :|
I wouldn't mind the Batsharkrepellent and the Batcreditcard. :batface:

I know Nolan said he wouldn't include Robin but how about Catwoman since batgirl was too young in D.K movie.

More importantly i can't wait to see the batcave again.... with the improvements, especially with the batpod and the spinning platform where the batmobile is held.