Rank the Nolan Batman trilogy

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
For me, it's the reverse order in which they were made:

1. TDKR
2. TDK
3. BB

1. TDKR - The final film just edges it for me because the spectacle is incredible. Everything comes together in this one; the acting, the stunts, the script, the characters, it's so rich.

2. TDK - Very close, but not quite for me. Overall, everything is great except I think it 'feels' very not batman. If you took away batman, it feels like a standard crime film (albeit an excellent one).

3. BB - The weakest in the trilogy I think, it still is a great film. I felt the villains were not so great, but I praise the design.

TDK
BB
TDKR

probably.

TDKR > BB > TDK

TDK
First half of BB
TDKR
Second half of BB

Lionheart wrote:TDKR > BB > TDK
The other way around dude.
TDK > BB > TDKR

TDKR
TDK
BB

1. The Dark Knight
2. The Dark Knight Rises
3. Batman Begins

11072014 wrote:
Lionheart wrote:TDKR > BB > TDK
The other way around dude.
TDK > BB > TDKR

TDKR tries to be as good and as relevant as any story of Batman can ever be. It's also so goddamn pleasing. It hits all the right notes , even if if tries to aim a little high. As a huge fan of Batman , i can say i felt fucking honored with the approach of such a talented filmmaker to what is sometimes a very flimsy material.

BB is so ridiculous entertaining i think i could watch the film until the Manor gets destroyed (exactly that gif) , pull back and watch it immediately all over again (just take the last action set piece , gordon shenanigans , the pipes , etc) . I lost count how many times i have watched it. Music is also through the roof.

TDK is like a train that never stops. It's an effective thriller , but like all thrillers it washes a little down as much as i see it. It also lacks the emotional punches of the other two. Still a great film.

1. The Dark Knight Rises - most ambitious, very symbolic, trying to conclude the story in an epic way, and it does. Of course, they are flaws, but they can't obscure the greatness of this movie.
2. The Dark Knight - Typical second act, great story about people souls, and the "nature" of evil. Fantastic Heath Ledger.
3. Batman Begins - The weakest from Trilogy, but I still love it for Murphy, Neeson, Caine and many, many scenes, that have a huge impact on Rises. And I have to add : amazing origin story.

BB
TDK
TDKR

BB is the true Batman story of the trilogy and the one I enjoy the most.