Villains for Batman 3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Houdini's Brother wrote:
chee wrote:Well, that can be changed since Ra's was "immortal" in the comics and Nolan changed that. But even if Nolan does make changes, he's still basically Ra's from Batman Begins. Nothing new to that character except his ugly hair style.
No, he's quite different from Ra's. Blackfire's an outright conman, spouting religious bullsh*t in order to dupe people into doing his bidding (a bit like Glenn Beck :lol: )

At least Ra's genuinely believes what he's doing is right, no matter how wrong he is.

As far as I can remember the 100 years old thing is another lie.

Actually The Cult is an underrated graphic novel. Easily the most violent Batman story I've ever read.

The Cult was a great Batman graphic story.

Haven't read the whole thread (sry if it's been posted already), but I have an idea that was inspired by TDK's white knight character - Harvey Dent. The good guy becomes bad guy. Me thinks we can expect another transformation in the TDKR, though don't know who exactly it could be...... maybe, just maybe, it could be Gordon.
(jus' tryin' to think in alt mode, u kno')

Dark Nolan wrote:Haven't read the whole thread (sry if it's been posted already), but I have an idea that was inspired by TDK's white knight character - Harvey Dent. The good guy becomes bad guy. Me thinks we can expect another transformation in the TDKR, though don't know who exactly it could be...... maybe, just maybe, it could be Gordon.
(jus' tryin' to think in alt mode, u kno')

Gordon is (after Batman and Alfred) the person that is more incorruptible, it whould make no sense if he becomes Evil :|

I doubt Gordon will become bad. If anything there will be a new DA trying to find out who Batman is, but Gordon doesn't help much, or he covers Batman's tracks.

Then the police will notice Gordon's treachery, and they either detain him or cast him off. That might be interesting. Meanwhile the main villain (whoever it may be) seizes the opportunity and either captures Gordon or throws some kind of wrench into all these plans, making it further chaotic.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

With The Riddler out of the movie I think we´ll see Hugo Strange and/or Black Mask(Tom Hardy) plus Talia Al Ghul (Eva Green or Emily Blunt)for the female villain/love interest for Bruce/Batman in TDKR.
And maybe Deadshot will make an appearence. :)

ok ok, not Gordon who can eventually become an outsider at his own precinct when all cops get ultimately bad and work for some crazy-ass maniac in the likes of Joker

developing the theme of rotten cops gets my interest

Has no one considered the possibility of Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke

While not primarily a Batman villain He is a part of Batman mythos and considered an equal mentally and physically to Bruce Wayne/Batman. He's a bad ass in every way. While I doubt he will be in the film he could be considered a possibility. Best part is it would be a huge shocker but still be a great character to introduce to the mainstream movie going audience.

If your not familiar with Deathstroke/Slade Wilson... You may have heard of Deadpool/Wade Wilson (A literal rip off from deathstroke). Well Deathstroke is Deadpool only 100x more awesome.

The biggest issue with using Deathstroke is the mainstream audience might see similarities to Ryan Reynolds Deadpool and incorrectly assume the character was ripped off from that. Especially since Deadpool is getting his own film in 2012. (which is truly a crying shame cause Deathstroke is the superior character).
Off the subject:
Does anyone else also HATE that Deadpool and Green Lantern are the same actor? I'm all about the role superseding the actor. But superhero's should be very separate so an actor can truly embody and immortalize the role. And that cheapens characters when a person is playing two different roles. IMHO

Does anyone else also HATE that Deadpool and Green Lantern are the same actor?
Yup. I don't care much for Ryan Reynolds so I'm pissed that he's Green Lantern. He's hogging all the heroes (Deadpool ain't but whatever) up, man!

Plus the guy that played the human torch in Fantastic Four is playing Captain America now. Fantastic Four is getting rebooted now but it's still annoying to see them re-using actors for different super heroes.

postal wrote:Plus the guy that played the human torch in Fantastic Four is playing Captain America now. Fantastic Four is getting rebooted now but it's still annoying to see them re-using actors for different super heroes.
Yea, I would like to see different actors. Especially when I don't care much for the actors they are re-using.