Villains for Batman 3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:sounds like bullshit to me

on another note....since it seems like Talia is definitely in the movie....could we be possibly looking at Tom Hardy playing a young Ras Al Ghul in flashbacks? :think:
:wtf:

He's been cast as a major character, no way is he going to do a young Ras. Unless you're joking, you're joking right?

chee wrote:
talli wrote:sounds like bullshit to me

on another note....since it seems like Talia is definitely in the movie....could we be possibly looking at Tom Hardy playing a young Ras Al Ghul in flashbacks? :think:
:wtf:

He's been cast as a major character, no way is he going to do a young Ras. Unless you're joking, you're joking right?

i'm merely speculating on the possibility of it...its possible...there hasnt been any information released yet that contradicts this possibility

talli wrote:
Cilogy wrote:
Then Alex or Teddy can post a news post about different locations across the country where we can access cyanide.

lol....i don't get why so many people oppose bane...i've never seen a good argument against the actual Bane character (not the Schumacher version)
:lol: No I'm just kidding. Personally I don't prefer Bane, but if Nolan decides he is appropriate then I will accept and appreciate it.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.