Villains for Batman 3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Please post what villains would like for Batman 3. Mine are:
-Great White Shark
-Maroni
-The Mad Hatter
-Scarecrow

What villains would you like for Batman 3? Post it here. All types of Batman villains are allowed. And while you're at it, should Nolan bring Robin?

First off, welcome to the forums, dagn69!

Actually, we want to see the input of our members on this matter back at the start of February.
Check out this post:

[deadlink]

At the time of writing this, the total vote count stands at 216, "The Riddler" is winning with 46% / 100 votes.
Maybe it's time we post other version of that poll and include some more villains.

Villains I'd like to see in Batman 3:
- The Riddler
- Catwoman
- Scarecrow
- Use images of Heath Ledger's Joker in mind traps set by The Riddler
- Clayface, as an trick image in another one of The Riddler's traps
- Red Hood (maybe), and not the Joker version either

The Scarecrow (or the Red Hood) tries to become the controler of all of Gotham's Mobs. He gets involved with a material-loving woman. After she steals millions from him. He attemps to murder her; she excapes unharmed and then takes on the 'Catwoman' persona from then on. Meanwhile, Edward Nigma, an employee at Wayne Interprises, is secretly a second hand of the mob. When he rips off the mob he disappears. In the mix of stoping the mob, Batman crosses paths with Catwoman and form a friend-and-foe relationship. The Riddler makes his first apperance after police officers and mob bosses started to disappear one by one. The Riddler, who is trying to live up to the Joker but setup a new world order, and dictate over it, opposite of the Joker's total anarchy plan. He uses difficult puzzles, problems, and riddles to lure people into his trap. After he traps Batman, he find out his secret identity. He then attemps to detroy Wayne Inderprises. Catwomans desides to set aside her selfish theft and help Batman. In a failed attemt to stop the bomb from going off. Catwoman tricks the Riddler into the building and it explodes with the two inside. Bruce yet feels responcible for another person's death until Catwoman appears from out of the rubble, and tells Batman that the Riddler's dead. Before Catwoman leaves, Batman asks her where's she heading. She replies that she has unfinnish buisness to attend to (to get back at the Scareceow, or Red Hood).

Not bad. ;)

i hope the riddler is a main villain and if he is then he should have quizemaster as his rght hand man and probably the baffler to. if you havent heard of quize master or the baffler search them on google.

As anyone who's read my previous post will know, I definitely want the Riddler to appear, preferably played by one David Tennant.

I also really like the idea of Harley Quinn as a villain, but could also see the Penguin or Catwoman, or even Bane as well. As long as we don't get anything too fantastical; I think that even Mr Freeze and Poison Ivy would be pushing it.

i would really like to see tweedledee and tweedledum as villains. if you havent heard of them google tweedledee and tweedledum. they are two oveweight cousins who order thugs around and dress exactly the same. they have worked with the joker before and would really pick up where he left off.
:D :D :!:

zeus wrote:i would really like to see tweedledee and tweedledum as villains.
What happened to maxie zeus and king tut?

dagn96 wrote:
zeus wrote:i would really like to see tweedledee and tweedledum as villains.
What happened to maxie zeus and king tut?
Hahahaha. :lol:
I was just about to post that exact question.

Zeus is probably a girl. By time you understand what they're saying, they change their opinion.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.