Villains for Batman 3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
OMG just overheard who the villain is going to be from the Dark Knight Rises meeting happening inside !!!!! Lips are sealed.
Somebody ask him to give us a hint!!!! :shock:
Page doesnt excist,wtf this surely bullshit.

No bane,No bane okay.
Last edited by TeddyBlass on January 17th, 2011, 8:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Merged double post.

He deleted the tweet, Batmotor. And please don't double post. :P

God that guy is a real tease :lol:

I want:

The Mad Hatter
Killer Croc
Black Mask
or
Hush

Dragon_316ca wrote:
OMG just overheard who the villain is going to be from the Dark Knight Rises meeting happening inside !!!!! Lips are sealed.
Only one? Or maybe just the main one...

If this guy knows the goodies, then the possibility of a leak has officially entered the red zone. WB needs to force a turnover by releasing this info ASAP, or risk a touchdown & 7 point lead with :32 left in regulation and no timeouts left...

i hit up Tom's trainer P-nut on twitter, trying to bribe him with a year's supply of protein in exchange for a hint lol

Hey, so here's the deal. This guy came to us on hand and knee asking use to remove all of the posts regarding his tweet and name. Not exactly willing to just delete the last dozen or so posts in this thread, we somehow found kindness in our hearts and decided to remove the link to his name and twitter. We're hoping that you guys can live with this.

We're also hoping that maybe one day in exchange for unnecessary censoring we'll get a scoop from this dude. If not, whatever. I guess I can live with being nice for the sake of being nice. In this shit economy I don't want to provide further risk to people's job security, despite a slight lapse in judgment when tweeting.

TeddyBlass wrote:Hey, so here's the deal. This guy came to us on hand and knee asking use to remove all of the posts regarding his tweet and name. Not exactly willing to just delete the last dozen or so posts in this thread, we somehow found kindness in our hearts and decided to remove the link to his name and twitter. We're hoping that you guys can live with this.

We're also hoping that maybe one day in exchange for unnecessary censoring we'll get a scoop from this dude. If not, whatever. I guess I can live with being nice for the sake of being nice. In this shit economy I don't want to provide further risk to people's job security, despite a slight lapse in judgment when tweeting.
Be nice when TDKR villain news is at stake? :batface: