Have Your Thoughts On The Movie Changed Since Its Release?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I just watched it now for the first time in several months, and my thoughts? Still amazing. 8-)

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:I just watched it now for the first time in several months, and my thoughts? Still amazing. 8-)

I will forever be in two minds over whether this exceeded by expectations or not.

Still get the nagging feeling that it could have be so much more, but it is still a great sendoff for The Dark Knight Trilogy.

DreamPolice wrote:Still get the nagging feeling that it could have be so much more
Really? How so?

I most recently watched it about a week ago. Today I was thinking how much I miss seeing it in IMAX. Stupid 32" TV. :(

Baniac wrote:I most recently watched it about a week ago. Today I was thinking how much I miss seeing it in IMAX. Stupid 32" TV. :(
Luckily for me, I have an Imax screen at my home. So that isn't much of a problem for me.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
DreamPolice wrote:Still get the nagging feeling that it could have be so much more
Really? How so?
1.) More time and development spent on Bruce in the prison
2.) Climax was kinda too short for me. I was expecting something more drawn out and a battle that covered various areas of Gotham like Saving Private Ryan's.
3.) I wanted more Batman but for me, that problem is very minor.

I was really hoping it would be a non-linear film, with Bruce telling his story in the prison of the events after The Dark Knight.

BlairCo wrote:I was really hoping it would be a non-linear film, with Bruce telling his story in the prison of the events after The Dark Knight.
To Martian Manhunter? :P