Have Your Thoughts On The Movie Changed Since Its Release?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
When Alfred began talking about his fantasy and we got to see it, I immediately knew this is how the film would end.

I had fond memories of this film back when it was released. And those memories continued,even with my small qualms with certain aspects of the story and structure , back in the summer of 2017 .

Now,I always gave Rises the benefit of the doubt primarily because I enjoyed the heck out of it. So much so,on that basis, I rated it over the critically acclaimed previous film The Dark Knight , which I felt was alittle too cold and contrived.

But boy,watching this again tonight I found myself thinking what was Nolan thinking ? or more specifically whatever you do Nolan never work with David Goyer ever,ever,ever again,please.

From this day forth I regard The Dark Knight Rise as one of the most unintentionally funniest films of the past decade.

Not only does the convoluted plot become more apparent but so does the performances,the voices (For me Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy is all about the varied accents of the leads and the potential to impersonate them has no limits) and the dialogue. Oh man some of the dialogue in this film is nauseating.

To cut a long story short I'm not going to go near this film again for sometime.
No friggin way.
But,.........what was he thinking ? :shock:

Nomis wrote:
July 25th, 2018, 8:23 am
When Alfred began talking about his fantasy and we got to see it, I immediately knew this is how the film would end.
Yep. Chekhov's gun