Ultimate Batman 3 Wishlist - Please Add To It.

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I just want Mr. Nolan to direct, that's all we need.
He won't disappoint, he knows the tricks.
:thumbup:

Off topic but:

Inception breaks 100 million mark domestically!

Congrats and Cheers to Chris Nolan and his entire filmmaking team cast and crew!

I'll be seeing it again this weekend and looking forward to it! :clap: :thumbup:

http://www.nolanfans.com/

some villains I would like to see
Clayface- Guy Pearce (not the monster clayface but the original one he just use makeup I believe.

Madhatter- ( not sure for now/ the person who played him in TDK?) But the Maddhatter could child pedophile and he could kidnap the young girls of Gothom and if they not his Alice he could murder them. Reason I could think could work since the Joker most was trying to get people into chaos and show Gothom is evil play but never attacked children in TDK but the one thing parents fear most is that child might be in danger.

The Riddler - Joesph Gordon-Levitt. Could be a killer like in the movie seven and Nolan is great psychological thrillers

Black Mask- Tom Hardy. Black Mask could target Bruce Wayne instead of Batman which would be cool to see

Bane- ???? anyone know any actor that are big could play Bane. Bane is suppose more intelligent than Bruce Wayne and Bane also broke batman back.

Poison Ivy- Marion Cotillard?- She could be an eco terrorist. A secondary villain not a huge fan but could see it working

Catwomen Marion Cotillard- Not huge fan of Catwomen so I am not sure what to say

Deadshot- ??? Could work as a secondary villain

The Penguin - I heard Nolan did not use him so but if he is using him I could see The Penguin being a mob boss and just use the nickname The Penguin like who other mobster have before like Machine Gun Kelly.

I'd like some secondary cop characters from the comics to appear in Batman 3, like Sarah Essen and Harvey Bullock.

I'd also like to see the stress of Gotham collapsing into chaos drive Gordon back onto the cigarettes :D

Wish list:
1. Chris Nolan steps down from the Bat franchise. I'd like a fresh new take on Batman. I feel that I have a good understanding on what a Nolan Bat film may end being. I just don't feel it's going to be fresh on a third one.
2. If he does, I'd like a complete unfocus on villains. I personally would like to think that the craziness gets worse after TDK.
3. And that it's here that Gotham's finest (not Batman) wrests control back from the freaks and crazed criminals running loose in the city.
4. Bruce Wayne gets confined in Arkham as a loon. :lol:

niniendowarrior wrote:Wish list:
1. Chris Nolan steps down from the Bat franchise. I'd like a fresh new take on Batman. I feel that I have a good understanding on what a Nolan Bat film may end being. I just don't feel it's going to be fresh on a third one.
2. If he does, I'd like a complete unfocus on villains. I personally would like to think that the craziness gets worse after TDK.
3. And that it's here that Gotham's finest (not Batman) wrests control back from the freaks and crazed criminals running loose in the city.
4. Bruce Wayne gets confined in Arkham as a loon. :lol:
Hi there, are you trolling?

chee wrote:
Hi there, are you trolling?
:lol: Not really. But my personal wish has been that Nolan moves to other concepts and themes. Not really all that excited about another Batman.

I'll probably get attacked and flamed to death, but well... that's just what I feel about it.

Being in a Nolan forum and going to the batman 3 post, (of the movie that he's gonna direct in a near future), you practically admitted you said that only to be attacked and flamed to death, like as if you need attention.
pathetic.

I'm sure he'll find something new and very interesting to explore in Batman 3. If the Riddler rumor is correct, its going to be very interesting.

Why?

It's Christopher freakin' Nolan, director/writer of Memento, Following, and Inception, the most complex director in the business today...making a movie about RIDDLES.

It's gonna be goooood.

chee wrote:I'm sure he'll find something new and very interesting to explore in Batman 3. If the Riddler rumor is correct, its going to be very interesting.

Why?

It's Christopher freakin' Nolan, director/writer of Memento, Following, and Inception, the most complex director in the business today...making a movie about RIDDLES.

It's gonna be goooood.
if he ends batman 3 with an inception kind of ending I'm gonna jump from the rooftop