Ultimate Batman 3 Wishlist - Please Add To It.

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Abbadon wrote:
natalie wrote:
besides the "should do fine against cats" it's a favourite for Catwoman and i think none of us want to remember Halle Berry a few years ago
Now, maybe, you should stop watching TDK. :lol:

But, that was my first thought when I saw the movie for the first time. ;)
:lol: haha maybe i should

anyway i wouldn't like to see nor catwoman or mr freeze, SPECIALLY after seeing that video hahahah :D
No, don't stop to wath TDK. I can't. And that part it's so hilarious if you are thinking in Catwoman. A whole you meaning. :lol:

nobody can :D

Killer Croc. I know he's not a popular choice when it comes to the Nolan universe of Batman, but hey, after seeing this interpretation of Reptile from Mortal Kombat, I'd be willing to give him a chance (along the likes of Black Mask or someone).

Coming back to the OP's point, I would have liked to see some violent tendancies of Harvey Dent before he became Two Face, like in the courtroom scene, but that can't be achieved in B3.

What I WOULD like is a darker, more violent batman. When the earlier trailers for TDK were released, they created a very mysterious, dark atmosphere which I thought was a good approach to the marketing. I'd also heard about how some of the violence was pretty extreme, and somehow, this led me to expect a violent and theatrical batman. Unfortunately, batman's character was a little neglected. I want to see more of this :batface:

I have one wish, and one wish only, and that is:
That Nolan does whatever he wants to do, and doesn't listen to anybody els about how he should make his film.
Its his film, and I trust him.

- He is a better story-teller than anybody on this board or any other board. The Batman trilogy is his. And he knows what to do, and he even knows what we would enjoy better than we know it ourself. Im serious.

Jonas Agersø wrote:I have one wish, and one wish only, and that is:
That Nolan does whatever he wants to do, and doesn't listen to anybody els about how he should make his film.
Its his film, and I trust him.

- He is a better story-teller than anybody on this board or any other board. The Batman trilogy is his. And he knows what to do, and he even knows what we would enjoy better than we know it ourself. Im serious.
wow...i never thought of that.

All I really want to see in B3 is Catwoman and a real physical challenge for Batman in a minor, yet important role such as a hitman/assassin like Deadshot or Deathstroke.

I also want to see a gritty, brutal extended kick ass fight scene in the MUD PIT between Batman and an opponent ala Frank Millers graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns.

Seeing a fight scene like that onscreen would be GREAT cinema and EPIC IMO! 8-) :thumbup:

-Batcave (high-tech)
-New Batmobile
-Final suit-up scene
-Bat-sign restored
-more Narrows
-Catwoman

I want at least one scene of Bruce donating something or what-have-you to be more of a Philanthropist (full-on-rapist) like his father was before him. It shows Bruce can dooooooooo good not only as Batman.

And, a scene where Batman is standing over his parents grave. Kinda like Mask of the Phantasm-ish...

Cameo: Nolan ^___^