Joseph Gordon-Levitt as the riddler in batman 3?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Definitely won't trust a site called Hollywoodlife.com, but hey I wouldn't mind JGL as the Riddler even if that story is a bunch of bollocks.

...And why is this in the Inception section?

dont believe it

tom hardy will be the villain

i personally think dicaprio should play the riddler

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:i personally think dicaprio should play the riddler

i dont think nolan would do that cause it would be too distracting to the movie....leo works well as a lead because he has such a huge name....but as a supporting character, let alone a villain, it would knock the movie out of its illusion

i dont think it would happen but it would def be interesting to see dicaprio play a villian

dicaprio went for the Hans Landa part in Inglorious Basterds but lost it

I don't trust this source one bit, it might still happen, but I don't trust it.

Leo would be distracting in the part and just wouldn't fit.

Robin Williams has already campaigned for the role in Empire, so maybe he has a chance.

theweatherman wrote:I don't trust this source one bit, it might still happen, but I don't trust it.

Leo would be distracting in the part and just wouldn't fit.

Robin Williams has already campaigned for the role in Empire, so maybe he has a chance.

robin williams? come on man? itd be interesting but dont you think he's a little too old? its not tim burton's batman...this is nolan and the villain will most likely need to be able to move around with agility atleast if theres to be any realistic chance against batman

i dont think dicaprio lost the part in inglorious basterds tarantino just thought it wouldn't be realistic so he went with christoph waltz.