Christian Bale never gets enough credit for his performance

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I agree he does not get enough credit for his performance in all 3 movies.

Rudinet wrote:Bale is fantastic as Batman/Bruce Wayne, and the best superhero actor imo. The voice never really bothered me except for the undue attention it gets, in fact the voice makes his Batman distinct from the others. He is one of the best and favorite aspects of the TDK trilogy for me.

I still think Bale's portrayal has a lot of fans and admirers both within and outside the comic book movie audience and for many people including me he is the definitive Batman. :batman:

marblemania wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this way? I don't think Bale ever got his dues as Batman. Whenever people get into a discussion about Christian Bale's portray of Batman in the trilogy, they almost always go straight to the point about 'that voice'.

It's almost became his defining motif as Batman which is a shame really as I thought he was the best Bruce Wayne/Batman. I personally liked the voice in TDK/R ( loved BB voice, perfect). But it's become such a divisive matter (whether you love the voice or hate it) that people forget or ignore that Bale gave great performances in these films.
I agree with what you said regarding bale's batman voice he was awesome throughout the best trilogy of all time and the the one thing that always struck me as odd was . that most of individuals who trashed christian bale's legendary performance just so happened to be marvel fans :roll: .

marblemania wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this way? I don't think Bale ever got his dues as Batman. Whenever people get into a discussion about Christian Bale's portray of Batman in the trilogy, they almost always go straight to the point about 'that voice'.

It's almost became his defining motif as Batman which is a shame really as I thought he was the best Bruce Wayne/Batman. I personally liked the voice in TDK/R ( loved BB voice, perfect). But it's become such a divisive matter (whether you love the voice or hate it) that people forget or ignore that Bale gave great performances in these films.
Completely agree.