Returning to Theaters for 3 Nights Only

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

AMC is bringing THE DARK KNIGHT RISES back to the big screen June 24, 25 and 26 for only $3! All proceeds go to charity!

If it isn't IMAX I literally don't care other than the care it takes to not care.

It's late, lol.

-Vader

I'm kinda of bummed it's during the week. No way I'll be able to go. Also don't think this is the only film their going to be doing this with this summer.

No way to catch a screen after work?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:No way to catch a screen after work?

-Vader
I mean I could, but the only time my local AMC is showing it at 10pm and the theater is a good 40 mins away and it's not IMAX, so I'd rather just throw in the blu ray and be done with it.

I just got so excited but what's with this 10:00 bullshit? They couldn't do a couple more times?

BatMan528491 wrote:I just got so excited but what's with this 10:00 bullshit? They couldn't do a couple more times?
I don't know if that's all AMC's. I only checked the times at the one nearest me.

DoubleD wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:I just got so excited but what's with this 10:00 bullshit? They couldn't do a couple more times?
I don't know if that's all AMC's. I only checked the times at the one nearest me.
No it's all of them, unfortunately.

10pm is fine with me. I just wish it was IMAX. But even so I'm gonna try and find someone under a rock somewhere who has yet to see the film and drag them along to make it more fun.