Color palette?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I think it comes from the story...so yeah, it's either silver (rusty)/black or golden/black (I'm talking POSTER)...sort of like this BB teaser poster, but with different background:

its gonna be grey. i guarantee you. ;)

If Nolan is red-green color blind, how the hell does he see the Inception title, being it red?!

I believe red and green colorblind people can only see brownish colours

Abbadon wrote:I believe red and green colorblind people can only see brownish colours
I'm red-green colorblind.

I don't know if there are varying degrees of colorblindness, but I still see both colors. The problem is when I see both colors together. If you have like a green background and red lettering (or vice versa), then it almost looks "3D" to me. Sometimes the colors will kind of "mesh together" making it brown, it's very difficult to read. You'd be surprised how much those two colors appear together.

Maybe Nolan's is more serious, like he has trouble seeing green all together.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I'm expecting a fairly varied color palette. At least if Inception was any indication.

Also, Batman Begins on blu-ray has quite a bit of color for how brown the DVD is (but yeah, still brownish overall).

The perception that the film is in a certain pallete is dependent on the DVD cover, interestingly enough.

Like when I think of TDK I think of blue, when I think of BB I think of brown.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

funny, i associate TDK with indigo/anil, more than blue.

Abbadon wrote:funny, i associate TDK with indigo/anil, more than blue.
Indigo is blue.

where i live, indigo it's halfway from blue to purple. a little bit more purple than blue