What if?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Debating Re-Casting the Batman role.
First of all: I don't have ANY intentions of that will happen in the near future.
I think since EVER that Christian is the BEST for the role.
But what if for some reason he couldn't come back and CN need re cast The Batman?
Who could be?
I spent a lot of time thinking on that but I couldn't find an actor capable to play the role the way that Chris and David wrote in it. (You know, with the three personalities).
A lot of actors can play the Bruce Wayne part very well and charming. (Even George Clooney can)
A lot of actors can play the action hero Batman part.
But put it all togheter dramatically... Sorry, but imho, only Christian Bale comes to my mind.And it's obvious for me why was CN first choice.

What do you think?

maybe jake gyllenhaal? didnt he go out for the part?

michael fassbender or viggo mortensen

christian is really good in the part....he was fascinating in batman begins, its pretty tough to play a hero with charisma

interesting thing i read is that when Bradley Cooper went to audition for Green Lantern, he couldnt help but imitate Bale's Batman...probably why he ultimately lost out on the part

Hmm...I dunno. Christian Bale is the Batman to me now, I couldn't imagine anyone else in the role.

What kind of thread is this? Re-casting the Joker is finally over, now Batman??? Gimme a break. Enjoy life as we know it.

Christin Bale is an amazing batman!
:batface: :batface: :batface: :!: :!:

I think Bale is smart enough to work with Nolan together again...
Good actor knows good director :lol: He won't decline the role :D

He signed a contract, he has no choice; he doesn't need one.

m4st4 wrote:He signed a contract, he has no choice; he doesn't need one.
Agree.

He's contractually obliged for three movies, he'll likely suffer severe fines if he doesn't show up.

chris bale is the perfect bruce/batman in nolan's franchise, but i'm pretty sure that this guy would also do a fine bruce/batman.